Chapter 11

After Ava passed out Oliver picked her up in his arms, knowing that the building was empty he goes to the elevator and goes all the way to the garage, putting her in the back of his car Oliver starts driving to the Arrow base where his wife Felicity was.

After laying Ava down on a bed Oliver goes to his wife, So Who's the kid, Felicity asks as she types fast on her computer's, Look her up, Oliver asks throwing Eva's wallet down beside Felicity.
Pulling out her I.D, Felicity does what Oliver asks and finds nothing, Um Oliver she doesn't exist, Felicity after a few quite moments.

Check again, Oliver says plopping down in a chair he watch's the girl who was passed out, I did a world wide search she doesn't exist, Felicity says turning her chair around, What did she say to you for you to bring her here, Felicity asks making Oliver sigh, Please call Barry and have him being Cisco here, Oliver says yawning.

Next Morning

Ava wakes up, running her eyes Ava sits up and almost dies at who she sees, Barry freaking Allen was standing near her, Good morning Ava, Felicity says smiling warmly at Ava, Hi, Ava shyly says waving at them.
How long will this take, Barry asks as Cisco walks over to Ava, Can i, Cisco asks kneeling in front of her, blushing Ava hands Cisco her hand and right away he sees something.

Ava sits at her desk not seeing a ring, accidentally hitting it she disappears and reappears in a forest, Ava leaves the forest and sees the sign for Star City.

Breathing hard Cisco pulls away from Ava, She's telling the truth, Cisco says shaking his head he walks back over to Barry that had a far away look on his face.
Sighing Barry runs a hand through his hair, I guess we'll take her with us, Barry says knowing that Oliver knew nothing about other dimensions or traveling to them.

Are you sure she can stay here Felicity says getting up she walks over to Ava and hands her a bag of food, Yeah we have more experience with other dimensions, Barry says not saying anything he grabs Cisco and Ava and flashes them to Central City to Star Labs.