Chapter four

Holding the little girl in her arms Rosalie was beyond happy, You should go clean her off, Carlisle says smiling he couldn't be more happy that Rosalie had gotten her wish.
Hearing a small yawn Rosalie look down and sees that the little girl was asking up, Hello beautiful, Rosalie whisper to the girl who smiles warmly up at Rose, Pretty eyes, The little girl says seeing Rosalie's gold eyes.

Smiling Rosalie pecks the little girls forehead, wrinkling her nose the girl pulls away from Rose a little, I smell yucky, The little girl whines smelling how bad she smelled, Wow she's right Rose why don't you give your daughter a bath, Edward laughs.
Hearing the word daughter the little girl tilts her head to the side, Are you my new mommy, The little girl asks making Rose freezes for a second.

Yes sweetie I am, Rose says throwing a glare at Edward before walking upstairs to her bedroom, going to the bathroom Rose sets the little girl down on the toilet.
Good, The little girl says as Rose starts stripping the blood covered clothes off the little girl who didn't seemed dazed by them, throwing the clothes into the trash, Rose turns around and starts a bath.

Mommy where is the girl with red eyes, The little girl asks not seeing the girl who saved her, She had to go away for awhile, Rose says frowning Rose didn't know how she likes that her daughter was asking about Jane.
Mm ok, The little girl says as Rose picks her up and sets her in the bath, hearing the back door open of the house Rose hears her husband Emmett coming in with Alice.

Baby mommy has to go to talk to someone can I leave you here for a bit, Rosalie asks as the girl seems having fun playing with the cup that was in the bathtub with her.
Ok mommy, The little girl says giving Rose a small smile, I'll be back in a bit, Rose says pecking the little girl's forehead as the bedroom door opens.

Leaving the bathroom Rose sees her mate Emmett smiling at her, Alice told me, Emmett says smiling widely he pulls Rose into his arms, I'm so happy that we have a daughter, Emmett says excited that not only that Rose for his wish but that he can have someone to play video games with.
Your not mad, Rose asks laying her head into Emmett's chest, Never my love I know how bad you've wanted a baby and now that we have one I can't feel more than happy for us both, Emmett says putting Ross's mind at ease.