Chapter Seven

( Cullen's House)

(Ava's Age Ten)

Running into the house excitedly Ava throws down her backpack and runs to the huge tv in the living room where Emmett sat playing assassin creed, Dad get off the new episode of Arrow is on, Ava says pushing her dad over.
Turning off the PlayStation, Ava starts watching Arrow which was one of her favorite tv shows, Awe you never play with me anymore, Emmett pouts but Ava didn't pay attention to him as the show had all her attention.

Sitting in her chair in the living room, Rosalie watch's her daughter smiling at how Ava sat as she watched Arrow, coming out of the kitchen Esme held a plate of peanut butter cookies, Make sure to do your homework when this is over, Esme says setting the plate down next to Ava.
Yes Grandma, Ava says distractedly as she grabs a cookie she goes back to the show, sighing Emmett gets off the floor and sits on the couch, I don't understand how she's so trapped by this show, Emmett whines no liking that his daughter is ignoring him.

Chuckling at her mate, Rose shakes her head at Emmett, If I remember correctly you also said that same thing about Doctor who, Rose says making Emmett roll his eyes.
After the episode Ava suddenly stands up, Mom ..... Dad can i ask you something, Ava asks turning to her parents, Yeah what's up sweetie, Emmett asks turning his attention from his mate to his daughter.

Can I do what they do, Ava asks pointing to Oliver who was dressed as Green Arrow, Why that looks hard, Emmett says frowning at the tv, Yeah but I want to be able to help people like they do, Ava says making Emmett smile widely.
You are an amazing girl you know that, Emmett says making Ava turn red, Wh-at h-ow, Ava stutters not knowing what her father meant.

What your father means is ever since we brought you into our lives you've always helped people no matter who they were, Rosalie says leaning forward, And if you want to be like Oliver Queen or Sara Lance than we'll gladly help you, Rosalie says making Ava squeal.
Thank you mommy, Ava says jumping into her mom's arms, But word of warning it will be hard, Rosalie says looking down at her daughter, I know but I not only want to protect myself but I want to protect people who can't protect themselves, Ava says pulling away from her mother.

Ava knew that Arrow was a show that children shouldn't be watching and that Oliver had gone through a lot and killed people but he was amazing and so was Sara Lance.
Even if she didn't go through the pain they went through she can still train and hopefully save people who can't stand up for themselves.

Seeing a determined look on their daughters face, Emmett and Rosalie knew that Ava wouldn't back down, Well than it looks like I'm going shopping, Emmett says when an idea pops in his head, Hey Ava sweetie you want to come shopping with me, Emmett asks making the young girl turn pale.
Do I have to, Ava asks when a loud squeal comes from upstairs, I HEARD SHOPPING, Alice screams running downstairs, We'll also need Jasper, Emmett says amused when Alice blurs upstairs and grabs her mate.

Let's go, Alice says pulling Jasper and Ava out the door.