[ The nightmare begins ]

...

Cold.

It's so cold.

That's all you could feel at least, a numbing sensation spreading like a flooding river through your body as you didn't move or create any sounds.

You weren't sure what happened, whenever you tried to think about your last activities it just went pure drained black.

"N-Ngh.." You slowly started to wake up from god knows what or where, feeling your eyelids flutter open as you were quickly greeted with a stinging awful pain. A low groan left you as you tried to move, it felt like you were stuck or something whenever you struggled against this strange cold objects against your wrists.

For a second you felt like an animal, being kept like this in the most inhuman way as possible.

As your mind began to clear up, you began scanning your surroundings, feeling your own breathing break down as you kept feeling this pain on your leg. With sad attempts of looking down at your leg wondering why it was hurting you gave up, closing your eyes in defeat.

You slowly started to notice you were laying against something hard yet smooth, it felt oddly cold yet surprisingly not bothering.

Only if you could move.

When you felt your own energy increase you felt instantly conscious of the whole thing, remembering you were in a fight with Zim for this unexplained reason that didn't made any sense.

'God, my head hurts so much.' You thought as you arched your back trying to get off the  table, well it felt like a table to you.

CLANK CLANK CLANK

You tensed up from the sudden sound filling up the room, it sounded like harsh metal falling on the floor. A sprinkle of hope filled your heart thinking someone might be able to hear you, with ragging breathing you tried your best to call out for help.

"P-Phl..ea..s.." You coughed, tears beginning to appear in the corners of your eyes as you felt that your throat was dry and painfully rusty. You wonder how long you've been down this terrifying place.

As you tried to see through the dark, your ears catches the sound once more again but instead it began to come closer to your direction. You smiled  happily knowing you would be saved just for a few more seconds.

"Ah, it seems you've finally have awaken."

You felt your heart drop and clench when you recognized that voice, fearing it might belong to Zim.

Before you could say anything back the lights of the room turned on, you were looking straight at one of the lights causing your pupils to shrink. You pinched your eyes close whimpering of the sensitivity of your eyes of the bright light.

"H-Hhg.. ?" You kept your eyes shut, fearing what you might see or worse will get mentally scarred. As you lowered your head feeling a migraine come up, you tensed up  when you felt a gloved hand stroke against your cheek. The finger of the still un revealed person removed your tears aside, you still weren't convinced.

"Open your eyes, earth-scum [Y/N]." Zim's voice sounded so heartless and cold, but his actions confuses you deeply.

"Please.. do-on't.. hu..rt.." You mumble at your weakest, realizing you were restrained and held back. Still denying to open your eyes refusing to look at him knowing you would cry.