[ Meet ups ]

As you folded the piece of paper Zim gave you back in one of your jacket pockets, you began to wonder of the possibilities why he asked you for a meet up. You still felt Dib's gaze on you, he really doesn't seem to be letting go that easily when it comes to Zim.

Class went on in a very slow pace, time just didn't seem to be ticking by so you rested your head against your desk, falling in a peaceful nap.

________

Your eyes shot wide open of the sudden loud agonizing sound piercing through your ears, coming to the realization that it was the school bell ringing loudly.

As you slowly began coming back to your senses you only watched the students head off in the hallways, you grabbed your backpack and headed towards the door planning to go the the cafeteria to get some coffee.

With a huff you entered the cafeteria once more again, seeing all the students sitting in the exact same places when the last time you got here. You didn't waste no time and got your coffee before leaving shortly after because Zim was probably wondering where the heck you were.

As you left the cafeteria you didn't notice that Dib was watching you the whole time, taking notes on every single movement you did finding it utterly suspicious.

"Gaz, what if [Y/N] is working for Zim ? Maybe she is an alien too !" Dib said with a stubbornly yet fearful tone, only earning a 'give me a break' reaction from his sister Gaz. Dib however squinted his eyes and muttered to himself debating if he should investigate or not, knowing the human race and not to mention the world depends on it.

"Geez it's probably nothing, stop acting so worked up before you scare her away." Gaz growled while eyeing her gameboy, pressing furiously on the buttons trying to beat the next level with full determination. Dib ignored her complaining as usual, zoning off to his deepest thoughts.

________

With your steaming hot coffee in your hand you were trying to remember the locker number Zim told you to find in other to meet him.

"It was 1657 right ?" You spoke softly to yourself as you took a sip of your coffee, feeling the energy just rushing into your veins feeling like you just got electrocuted to stay awake. You listened to your own footsteps echoing through the hallway, looking at the locker numbers seeing you were getting closer to the meeting spot.

Suddenly, you couldn't feel but nervous of meeting Zim. He literally threatened you not to mention pushed you on the floor with no reason whatsoever, you are still getting him for that by the way. As you drowned in your own thoughts you didn't realize that Zim was standing there, spotting you immediately.

"At last, we meet again.. [Y/N]."

Zim's voice was somewhat deeper then before, it startled you causing you to look up at him with a striking expression. This only makes the irken smirk more, looking down at you with an almost playful manner.

You took note that he was also much taller than you, it even made you look up to meet his gaze as he practically towered you with his shadow almost. The grip on your coffee got firmer and you had trouble finding words at his response, feeling so nervous out of the sudden.

"..." Your breathing hitches sudden as you tried to speak, you cursed to yourself knowing he must've heard it. You lowered your head out of embarrassment biting your lip, this was already starting to turn out bad.