[ Realization ]

As you were sitting on the bench with Zim next to your side you still had trouble to move, still in discomfort of the sudden blunt act Zim preformed on you. While your eyes ward off to your feet everything seemed to be fade away of your surroundings, you really couldn't believe a boy would actually kiss your neck.

Zim however started to calm down, his face cooling off as he tried to wrap his head around the strange feelings he was experiencing right now. He felt his hands sweat and his mind was just going almost blurry.

'This feeling is encountering me again.. I don't feel myself  !' Zim thought to himself as he slowly began to freak out of his own unusual actions towards you, looking down at his hands feeling like he should leave.

Then an idea popped up in his mind, as you still were proceeding to sit still traumatized and flustered Zim stood up from the bench, walking far away as possible from you but he made sure he was still somewhere in your view.

Zim used his hands to feel against his chest, feeling the strange sensations disappear like in a dash.

"I don't understand.." The disguised alien muttered to himself finding it really hard to figure out what was causing him to feel and most importantly act out of character. Zim then looks back at you, his eyes widen as the strange feelings stab right through him once again.

After a few seconds he finally began to realize.

'That cursed-.. MONKEY-girl must've injected me with this transparent poison that only works when I'm near her.' Zim inhaled dangerously as he looks at you with harsh judgement in his eyes.

Zim's view on you has dramatically changed, he felt  furious.

As you heard this sound of loud breathing in the distance you snap out of your temporary trance, looking at Zim while knitting your eyebrows together wondering why he was so far away.

"Zim ? You're leaving already ?" You pushed your knees together as you quietly observed him, you wondered how long you were gone in your trance. You began to feel uneasy of the sudden changed atmosphere that was between you two, you could still feel it yet he was so far away from you.

"Oh no, Zim is not planning to leave yet." You lifted your eyebrow up at his different tone of voice, he began to walk towards you holding no emotion whatsoever.

This alerted you. But you didn't want to jump to conclusions that fast.

"Oh.. alright." You smiled softly as you stood up from the bench, your foot hitting the water bottle that was dropped on the floor.

You look down at the bottle filled with delicious liquid clear water, kneeling down to pick it up for Zim. When you began to stand right back up you jumped slightly when you saw Zim being way to close to you, but you stepped back from him shortly after.

"Here, y-you dropped this.." You lifted your hand up to Zim, offering his water bottle to him which he didn't respond to.

"Keep it." Zim said between bitten teeth, he really was trying to hold himself together. , Anger being hidden behind his words as you only nodded, keeping the water bottle to yourself.

As you looked down at the water bottle you noticed it was brand new, which you were pretty dang grateful for because you don't want to drink someone's germs. No hard feelings Zim.

"Geez I really need to go to the nursery, I've been out here so long I forgot about class !" You explained to Zim as you walked past him hoping he would understand your hurrying, but you felt the hairs on your neck stand up when you felt Zim's gloved hand take a very hard hold on your wrist, you even felt it crack of his sudden strength on you.

You heard Zim click his tongue, pulling you back in front of him rather in a very abusive way.

You look into his eyes in surprise, feeling suddenly anxious of his aggressive behavior. A gasp flooding through your lips as he kept clenching his grip on your wrist, until he twisted it unexpectedly causing you to cry out in pain

"Z-Zim ?!" The pain was so agonizing, you felt tears already starting to build up as you tried to progress what was happening. But then you felt something hard hit against your knee, making you automatically fall on your other knee being pushed away balance.

You were kneeling down in front of him, you felt his gaze on you get more intense as he began to lift up his other fist as he kept you down with his other by your damaged wrist, he punched you immensely hard on your cheek making you fall on the floor as he towered over your weaker frame.

'What is going on ?! Am I getting beaten ?!' Your mind was basically on fire as you felt something leak from your mouth, you opened your eyes  as you saw few drops of blood splatter on the floor. You were almost just traumatized by this entire scenario, you were  bleeding from your mouth !

"You thought you could fool me ? An irken invader ?" You heard Zim speak out loud in disgust as he hissed out like an animal. You tried your best to push yourself away from him since he was getting extremely dangerous with you.

"P-Please NO !" You shrieked out in stress as you felt yourself weaken fast, you were bleeding so much you were close from passing out from tremendous blood loss.

"Pathetic human-scum." Your ears ringed by Zim's loud laugh echoing through the hallway, his voice was taunting and almost manipulative.

You felt intimidated by him, you didn't even want to look him in the eyes. You lowered your head feeling your own hair fall down to your face. You felt your own hands shake as you tried to smear the blood off your mouth, only to be once again traumatized of the lots of blood leaving you. The smell  was so strong, it was making you sick.

As you attempted to stand up you felt Zim grab a hold of your hair, as he kept his mouth shut you knew for sure he was watching you bleed out. You gave him one last glance as you tried to plead with him to let you go.

"ZIM ?! ZIM PL- !"

Before you could protest your face was smashed against the wall, you felt everything turn black after that.

You passed out, and it was Zim who caused it.