Chapter 20: Hopefully**'

Start from the beginning

I shrugged and passed my fingers through my hair. "I'm just tired, me and Carter were in the middle of a nap when you came.." I said, telling the truth. "Were sorry to disturb you, We'll settle in, you can go back to sleep." My mom said.

I looked at Carter and placed my arms up in the air. He chuckled and picked me up, carrying me into our bedroom. He laid me on our bed and climbed on top of me. Sitting on my stomach lightly.

"Carter, I came in here to sleep not to argue about your over weightness." I mumbled. He laughed and kissed my forehead, getting off of the bed. "I just want to know where were going to put Sharon when she comes from her appointment.."

I took a pillow and a sheet, throwing it at him. "She can use those."

He rolled his eyes. "Babe, she's in pain too.. Y'all can sleep in the same--"

Before he could finish I had yelled out a "NO!" with a death stare. His eyes opened wide as he placed his hands up.

"Sorry.."

I rolled my eyes. "I want my man next to me at night. You are staying." I hissed. He nodded, "Yes mam."

I chuckled and smirked. "Come give me kiss.." I puckered my lips after and he walked over, pecking my lips three times.

After those three times, it turned into a little tongue action while he climbed back on. I broke the kiss and chuckled a bit.

I was about to say something until he smashed his lips back unto mine, literally making me speechless. He lifted me up and laid down, placing me on top of him while we kissed.

This kiss was so good, I started to feel my underwear soak...That's when I broke the kiss and looked forward...Feeling the miracle between my legs roll down.

"What happened? You okay?"

I placed my hands on his chest, nodding and closing my eyes.. "Carter...I'm wet." I told him.

He started to laugh, "Well, that's a first." He said sarcastically.. "Carter...I'm wet." I said again..This time, opening my eyes and looking down at him.

It took a while until he caught on, but when he did. His face lit up. "You're healing..." He whispered with a smile. "Call Dr. Phil."

"Baby, you're parents are home.."

"I don't care...I need to know the next sign. Call him."

He sighed and took me off of him, leaning to the counter, taking his iPhone within his hands and going through his contacts.

I laid down next to him, placing my hand on his chest...While he was talking to my doctor about my healing process, I heard my parents talking to Sharon. I climbed off of the bed, and got my crutches walking to the door and resting my crutches on the side.

"Sharon..." I called. She looked back at me and I notices her having a fresh new set of white band-aids on her head and foot. "Yes Beyoncé..." She groaned out.

"Uh, those are my parents.. Matthew and Tina, you might have to sleep in here tonight..."

She grabbed her crutches and told my parents good bye before walking into our bedroom. I waved at them before closing my door and looking at her. "You're okay right?"

She nodded and looked at her foot. "Yeah, just finished my appointment..."

She took a seat on the edge of the bed whilst I climbed next to Carter. He had finally finished talking on the phone and placed it to the side. "What'd he say?" I asked. He smirked... "That we should...Try it out." He pecked my lips after that and I rolled my eyes. "No he didn't."

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. "He will be giving you a few pills soon since you finished the others. You'll also need to be visiting him since he can't visit us."

I groaned.. "But Carter, the paps.." I whispered, shaking my head side to side. "At this moment, we just need to do as he says. Your parents are here and it looks like it ain't shit that we can do about it."

I sighed and looked at him who was looking at Sharon. "Shar, you good?"

She nodded her head just a little and Carter got up, releasing me from his grasp. He got a pull out bed and placed it on the floor. He placed sheets and some comforters, lifting me up and placing us both unto it.

"Why does she get the big bed?" I asked him softly. "Why does she not get to have it?" he whispered back. I rolled my eyes and he brang me in close.

"It's only for a few days..." He told me, passing his fingers through my hair.

"I hope..."

*****

A/N

If there are spelling errors, sorry...I didn't proof read.

Okay, remember the first book? "He's not only my boss?**'"

Well it now has 100k ...Thank you guys so much! :)

Ok, and y'all know the usual. 20+ comments for an update, the next update will be better and more exciting I promise...

COMMENT AND VOTE (20+ comments)

**Ruthy