Chapter 17: Ustream**'

Beyoncé

        "Trey!?" I called. He kicked the pillow that I threw after him to the side and came in. "Uh, yeah."

I covered myself some more with the comforters and he gave me a friendly smile. He had something behind his back. I placed my phone in front of me and we just looked at each other. I lifted my arm and scratched the back of my head. "How'd you get in?" I asked. He came and sat on the edge of the bed. "I asked them to punch it open, I only came to give you a few things."He told me. I placed my hand out and he handed me an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked. His eyes drifted my my eyes and it was slowly going down. "It's your check..I was hoping that you weren't going to be the only one home.." He whispered. I placed the entire covers on me and hid my breasts and my bra from him. He chuckled."You've let me see everything before" he said.

"That was before you kissed me." I responded. He looked up to my face and frowned. "But, you liked it." I placed in the password to my phone and went back on Twitter so that I could read what my fans responses were. "Beyoncé you liked it." He repeated. I looked at him. "Who told you that?" I asked. He scanned around the room a bit before he started to talk again. "You did...When you kissed back.."

I huffed. "I didn't have a choice."

He looked at me. "How didn't you have a choice? It's not like I pinned you down and stuck my tongue down your throat. No, we hugged and we were both into that moment that's all. Do not lie, admit it....You liked that kiss." He said.

I sighed and shook my head. "There's nothing to admit Trey. Simply because nothing ever happened. I know that you like me. Trey, my fiancé knows that you like me. Ashley knows that you like me. It's not that much of a secret. I've known that from the day you asked me out to lunch." I told him. He frowned. "Then why didn't you say anything?"

I huffed. "I'm about to talk to some fans. You can either join or you can leave." I said completely changing the subject

He sighed and leaned back next to me. "I'll join."

I held my phone and clicked on the app. I pressed the button and before my screen revealed my face there were already

11,000 viewers. My eyes popped open and Trey laughed. "You should be used to that by now." He said and took my phone. He laid on the bed and held it up.

I laid next to him and looked at my phone. "Hey!" I said as a greeting. Trey smiled. "So it's only your fans on here huh?" he asked and pulled out his phone. I looked at him and he typed something in his phone. In a couple of seconds there were now 50,000 people watching us.

"Do this amount of people even own electronics?!" I whispered. He laughed and placed an arm around me. I went deep under the covers only showing my eyes. "How are you?" I asked.The comments weren't even answering our questions they were just going crazy.

"I love you too. But, how are you?" I asked. He laughed and now they were saying that they were good. "Ok, so. What y'all up to?" I asked. Trey laughed. "You can not keep a conversation." He told me. I rolled my eyes and turned to my side. "Bey.." He called. I turned back around. "Whaaaaat..."

He chuckled. "Go on, talk."

I sat up by him and held a pillow to my chest. I took my phone from him and held it showing my face. "Hey guys, unfortunately I did wake up like this. So I'm sorry. I am not feeling well, and when you're sick at home you have nothing to do right!? am I right? .....I'm right. So, I am really bored and I can do a Q&A if you'd like?" I suggested. Trey leaned back on my head board.