Chapter 12: Talk to Kendall**'

Beyoncé

        I looked back and Kendall looked from Carter to me and his jaw fell open. "Close your mouth kid." Carter said.  He closed it and shook his head really fast. "I'm sorry, Good night." He said.

Carter stepped aside so he could come in. Kendall walked in and he kept looking at me. "Beyoncé..." He said in a whisper. I smiled and Carter looked at me.

I stopped smiling right away and went to my suit case taking out some pajama shorts along with some socks and a cropped hoodie with Mickey mouse on the front. I placed my hair up in a high bun and took my clothing.

I noticed that both of them were looking at me. I made my way to the bathroom but Carter stopped me. "Stay here." He said. I sighed and bent my head to the side before rolling my eyes really fast. "I'm tired." I mouthed.

He huffed. "Go." He said. I left to change into my comfortable clothing.

***Carter

         I looked at Beyoncé while she left and Kendall also looked. This is about my fifth time meeting this boy.

"Kendall I've heard some shit about you." I said crossing my arms. He sighed and Beyoncé walked back in looking like a tease. She took out her Mac laptop ignoring us and sat on the bed.

Is she serious?

We both watched as she pulled out a set of head phones and plugged it in. She noticed that we were watching her.

"What?" she asked.

I looked back at Kendall and Beyoncé went back to do whatever she was doing. "What I did, was a mistake sir, I didn't mean one thing by it."

"You didn't mean to cheat on my daughter eh?" I asked. He sighed. "I wasn't thinking. you're daughter is amazing sir."

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed feeling a hand under me. I looked at Beyoncé and she wiggled her fingers and smiled at me. I stood up and she moved her hand. I sat back down and shot her a weird look.

"There's kind of something I want to talk to you about.." He said. I looked at him and crossed my legs along with my arms. "What is it.."

"It's kind of, private.." he said looking at Beyoncé. I also looked back and she had her finger on her bottom lip watching a movie on her computer.

"She isn't paying you any mind." I said. He sighed. "Mr. Carter, I think it's best if I just come clean for myself and for you."

I looked at him with my eyebrows raised and he took a huge sigh. "I think I might have gotten your daughter pregnant." he confessed.

I already knew this, but him actually telling me himself. He just earned some points.

I blinked two times before placing my arms down. "I know already." I said. His eyes opened wide."Aren't you going to kill me now?"

Beyoncé chuckled and we looked back at her. She seemed like she was listening to us but at the same time watching her movie. I could tell that he wasn't comfortable talking to me with her behind me being the tease that she is. I sighed and stood up before gesturing him to the living room.

We took a seat on the couch.  "I'm so sorry sir. I didn't mean to get her pregnant. It just, sort of...happened." I sat back and placed my feet on the coffee table. "How the hell could it just happened!? Pull out! Protection!"

He huffed. "I'm sorry."  I rolled my eyes pretty fast. "What did you want to talk to Hailey about?" He chewed on his bottom lip nervously and shook his head slowly. "I need to talk to her Mr. Carter. Not her father that doesn't like me."

I stood up and walked to her room knocking lightly. She groaned and I opened it. She peeked out of the sheets to look a  me and did an awkward wave.  "Hey beautiful.." I whispered. She gave me a small smile. "Dad, what do you want."

I chuckled lightly. "I don't want a thing, Kendall is in the living room. He wants to talk to you."

She grumbled a few words. "Send him home please."

I sighed and sat on the edge of her bed. "That's the father of your child. I know you don't like him but you can't have your baby growing up in a world without they're father." I told her.

She placed the pillow on her face. "Dad, please tell him to leave."

I sighed. "Look, I don't like him either. Hell, I fucking hate the ground he walks on. He can go die for all I care, his hair is so fucking gross and what the hell is wrong with the way he stands. He needs to lose those pants of his, creeps me the hell out and--"

Hailey laughed. "Okay, dad I get it.."

I chuckled a bit. "My point is, we may not like him. But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't face the reality here. You're pregnant and no, I do not approve of it but, what can I do? It has already happened. But, you are going to go in the living room and listen to whatever he has to tell you."

She sighed and sat up throwing the pillow on the wall. "Okay. Fine." I smiled and chucked under her chin before going out of her room and heading into me and Beyoncé's.

She was still on her computer. I closed the door and got intothe bed. She wasn't watching a movie anymore. I took her head phones off and placed it on her laptop before closing it and putting it on the side.

She looked at me and sucked her teeth before reaching over me for her phone. I slapped her hand and she pouted. "Carter, stop.."

"It's twelve a.m. go to sleep." I told her. She huffed and went back on her side. "You okay?" I asked.  She didn't answer. I sighed and turned on my side wrapping my arm around her and bringing her close. "What's wrong?"

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes tight. "I'm going in for surgery the day after tomorrow." She soon then opened her eyes and I held her tighter as I grieved to actually see my baby happy.

I kissed her neck and made my way up her jaw line. "I'm sorry" I whispered softly in her ear. She turned to face me and licked her lips right after. "Carter, can you get used to this?" She asked. I raised an eyebrow. "Used to what?"

She then passed her fingers through her messy hair and pressed her palm on my chest. "As in, what if surgery doesn't work out? What if I'm stuck this way till the day I die? What if you'll never get the child from me like you've been wanting. What if--"

I pressed my index finger on her lips. "Shh, everything is going to turn out fine. Please don't worry. About a thing..Because, every little thing, is gonna be alright...Baby don't worry." I began to sing. She gave me a light smile and I brushed my thumb behind her ear.

"I love you so much..." I whispered. "I love you too."

I smiled and pecked her lips three times before letting her drift to sleep.

***

    I was watching Beyoncé perform on the stage with Trey and smiled. She looked so perfect just dancing in her gold heels while her hair bounced on her back. Beautiful.

Oh so Beautiful.

I leaned back in the couch and began to sip on my red wine watching Trey dancing next to her and singing along. He threw his shades in the crowd and as expected someone went crazy over them and caught it.

I was now finished with my wine so I began to pour some more when the door opened. I didn't look, I'd expect it to be Frank or some sort.

I placed the wine bottle down and sat back with my glass finally taking a look at who was inside. She was all ragged up jeans ripped, white shirt dirty and scars on her body. I could tell that it was a girl but I didn't know who. I focused on her face for a good while and as soon as I recognized who it was my mouth dropped.

"Sharon?"

****

°°Ruthy

20+ Comments for next chapter...