18

Emily's POV:
   Alison and I didn't get our honeymoon sadly. We had to rush to the hospital a few days after the wedding due to my giving birth early. The baby is just fine, but has to stay in an incubator until he's able to live without it. He's perfectly healthy, but for some reason he came a little earlier than expected. Alison and I were at the hospital with him and the girls. Lily and Grace wanted nothing more than to hold their baby brother. They had a hard time understanding he had to stay in the clear box. It was heartbreaking to see him in there and not be able to do anything when he cried. He's going to have to stay in there about another two months, maybe a month and a half. It all depends on how well he progresses living out of the womb. He looks just like me when I was a baby. I started to cry thinking about him and wondering if he'd ever get out of the incubator.

Alison: "Baby, what's wrong?"

Emily: "I just wish we could take him home. He's our baby..he should be with us. Not here in this box."

Alison: "I know my love. But he will be home in no time. We still have to pick out a name for him."

Emily: "Oh my god..we've been so busy making sure he's alive to think of a name."

Alison: "That's okay my love. We have time now."

Emily: "I want my dad's name to be apart of it."

Alison: "Middle name?"

Emily: "Yeah, but what about the first name??"

Alison: "Hmmm.."

Lily: "What about hotdog?"

Grace: "Lily! That's not a real name!!"

   The girls giggled as Ali and I smiled at them. I picked Lily up and placed her on my lap. I have her a light squeeze and kiss on the cheek.

Alison: "Alexander?"

Emily: "I love that. Alex for short?"

Alison: "Definitely."

Emily: "Alexander Wayne Dilaurentis-Fields."

Alison: "That's a long name. What do you girls think?"

Lily: "I don't know mommy. Hotdog sounds pretty good to me."

   We all laughed at Lily's comment. They're so adorable. I hugged my girls tight and kissed each and every one of their heads. Welcome to the family Alexander Wayne Dilaurentis-Fields.