4

Alison's POV:
   It's been a week since everything with Emily happened. Nothing's official yet, but we're taking it slow. I think we're both really scared of what the outcome would be if we don't. But it still feels so great to finally be with her. I haven't seen her in four days and it's killing me. And of course, as I think of her, she texts me.

Texts:

Emily: "Hey beautiful. I miss you :("

Alison: "Awe, I miss you more."

Emily: "Do you think your dad would let you come over for a little? I can come pick you up?"

Alison: "I'll ask him."

     Five minutes later...

Alison: "He said no, only because he's hosting tonight's dinner for his boss and he wants to meet the family. So just me and dad."

Emily: "Awww :("

Alison: "I know, I really wanna see you too."

Emily: "On the bright side I'll get to see you tomorrow. You're still starting school tomorrow, right?"

Alison: "Yes. I'm really scared."

Emily: "Why?"

Alison: "I treated everyone so poorly. I want to start new with them. Everyone's going to think I'm just pretending and that I'm still the same person. Especially Paige and Mona."

Emily: "Hey, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you or talk badly of you. Especially Paige and Mona. Okay?"

Alison: "Thank you for always being there. I wouldn't know what to do without you Em."

Emily: "Luckily for you, you'll never have to find out."

Alison: "Do you promise?"

Emily: "Cross my heart."

Alison: "I'm so lucky to have you Emily Fields. Unfortunately I have to go so I can help dad set up for dinner. I'll talk to you later❤️"

Emily: "Have fun❤️"

End of texts.

   I smiled as I locked my phone and set it on the bedside table. I walked down the stairs to help my dad clean up and set the table for our guests. The whole night all I could think about was school tomorrow. Please let everything run as smoothly as it can.