3

Emily's POV:
   I woke up still holding onto Ali's hand. I lightly smiled as I ran my thumb back and forth over her the back of her hand. I was worried what today would bring for us. Would things be the way I always hoped they would? Or would Alison see she's letting her guard down and run away again?
   I snapped back to reality when I noticed two ocean blue eyes piercing into mine. I hadn't realized I was staring at her, which makes me seem creepy for watching her sleep. I smiled lightly as I watched her look under the covers. Probably to look at our hands still intertwined from last nights events. I gave her hand a light squeeze and when I did, I saw her eyes light up which made my heart burst. Ali leaned over and pecked my lips. I hesitated for a split second before pushing my lips forward onto hers. I could tell she felt the hesitation because the look she gave me was very puzzling.

Alison: "You hesitated."

Emily: "You just took me by surprise."

Alison: "Em."

Emily: "Okay fine. Please don't hate me for saying this. But you do this thing with people. When you see yourself getting too close to them and how your guard is down, you shut them out. Reject them. Run away. I don't want this to be one of those times. I don't think I could handle it again."

   Alison sat up and her hand finally left mine. She ran her hands through her messy hair and sighed.

Alison: "Em, I only pushed you away because I was scared. I knew I loved you then, but we were young. I was still that nasty person to everyone, even you. I couldn't commit to you until that changed. And the road I was going down, it wouldn't have. As much as it hurts to me say this, I didn't want to be seen with you like that. The old Alison DiLaurentis wasn't gay. She hooked up with guys all the time. Well, not literally. But I could never commit to one guy. Let alone commit to one girl. But that's the old Alison. This Alison is ready to face the fact that she loves you and wants to be with you. She wants everyone to know about her feelings for you. I don't care what anyone has to say, I know where my heart belongs and who it belongs to. You."

   By this time I was bawling my eyes out. I could tell she was being sincere. The old Ali would've said two simple sentences but she went on and I just could see it in her face. Alison Lauren DiLaurentis loved me. My dream has finally became a reality.
   I wiped my tears and pulled her down on top of me. Wrapping my arms and legs around her as she giggled. Ali rolled me over so I was on top of her. She looked up at me and kissed my cheek. I felt my face get hot and turn nine shades darker.

Alison: "You're cute when you blush."

Emily: "Stop.."

   I sat up, still sitting on top of her. I looked down at the gorgeous blonde in disbelief. I was thinking about what to say but couldn't come up with right words. But I have to say something to her after all of that.

Emily: "Ali, are you sure? That this is what you want?"

Alison: "I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life."

Emily: "Can you promise me something?"

Alison: "Anything."

Emily: "No more secrets and lies between us. If this is going to work, I want honesty. From both of us. If you're feeling different about things, I want to know the second you feel that."

Alison: "I promise Em. Nothing but honesty from this point on. And trust me, I will never not feel this way about you."

   My heart had finally exploded. I felt like I was on cloud nine in that moment. No, I was on cloud nine in that moment. I placed my hand on her stomach and traced small circles under her shirt.

Alison: "Em don't."

Emily: "Don't what? I'm not doing anything."

Alison: "Emily I swear to god!"

   I laughed and started tickling her. Her feet started to tick and her hands tried to fight as her body gave in. Her laughs and screams filled the room.

Alison: "E-Emily please! St-stop! I can't tak-take it anymore!"

Emily: "I'm sorry. I can't understand you when you talk like that."

   Alison was laughing uncontrollably underneath me. Her hands darted to behind my neck and pulled me down to her. Her lips on mine, the feeling never got old. I stopped the movements with my hands that Ali hated so much but couldn't resist. Ali pulled away from me, I looked from her lips to her eyes before she pulled me into her again. A small make out session took place before we finally got out of bed.
   We walked downstairs and poured bowls of cereal for breakfast. Alison finally made up her mind, she wants to come back to Rosewood. It would be amazing but I'm worried for her. She hurt a lot of people. The whole school knows who she was before she left. Now she'll be back. They're gonna think she came back to finish what she started. I just hope nothing goes wrong.