13

Emily's POV:
Alison and I just pulled up to her dads house, and I have to admit I'm really scared. The last time he saw me was at Jessica's funeral and he wasn't in a good mood. He also knows everything that happened in the past with Ali and I. So I don't expect a warm welcoming. Alison got out of the car and I stayed in mine. She looked back at me and gave me the head tilt. She walked over to my door and kneeled down next to me after opening in. She placed her hand on my inner thigh.

Alison: "It's gonna be okay. He loves you."

Emily: "I can handle children, but I can't handle facing your dad after all these years. Especially since he knows everything."

Alison: "Em, as long as I'm happy, so is he. And you make me happy. Hell forget all of that stuff after seeing how happy I am right now, with you."

Alison leaned up to me and gave me a chaste kiss. She rubbed my leg with her hand that was on my thigh. I unbuckled myself and got out of the car. We walked up to the door and Alison knocked before opening the door.

Alison: "Dad, I'm here."

Kenneth: "In the living room sweety."

We saw Kenneth playing with the twins as they sat in a small circle together. I smiled at how cute it was. Kenneth turned around for one second, and then he did a double take. He stood up and looked at me..here it goes.

Kenneth: "Emily Fields.."

Emily: "Hi, Mr.DiLaurentis."

Kenneth: "Well don't just stand there like nothing happened."

   I gulped.

Kenneth: "Get over here and give me a hug! Six years is a long time to not see my favorite of the five, bedside Alison of course."

   I walked over and hugged him. I finally was able to relax now. I felt him give me a light squeeze before letting me go. I felt so relieved. Alison was right, Kenneth didn't mind me at all. He did love me. Alison went over to one of the twins and picked one up. She handed her to me.

Alison: "This is Lily. I know it's hard to tell them apart, but Lily has a small birthmark on her cheek. Kinda like a mole."

   I placed her on my hip and lightly swayed back and forth. I talked to her in a baby voice and started to lightly tickle her. She laughed and made all kinds of noises. I heard one noise that threw me off guard.

Click.

   Alison's phone. Of course. I handed her to Kenneth after a little, he had his arms wide open and ready for her. Alison then handed me Grace. At first she started to cry then after I started to play with her a bit, she stopped. Grace was clapping her hands and smiling like crazy. Ten minutes and I was already in love with these kids. And now I know I'm so ready to be in their lives.
   I helped Alison put them into her car and place their things in it. Alison got into her car and rolled down the window as I leaned against it.

Alison: "You're coming back to my place right?"

Emily: "Where is your place?"

Alison: "The old but also new house. I couldn't bare to leave it."

Emily: "Then yes, I'll meet you there."

   I pecked her lips and looked back at her to see her smiling. I gave her a few more, one after the other. Alison backed out and headed off. I went to get in my car to see Kenneth on the porch watching us. He motioned for me to come to him, so I did.

Kenneth: "I just wanted to say something to you. My little girl is so in love with you, and I hope you know that. Please don't break her heart."

Emily: "I could never do that to her. I love her so much Mr.DiLaurentis. I've always loved her, and I always will."

Kenneth: "Ans my grand-babies-"

Emily: "I love them with all my heart. I promise you, I'm going to take good care of them. Especially those kids."

Kenneth: "Jessica would've loved to see this. She loved you very much Emily."

   I started to tear up along with Kenneth. He pulled me for a hug and kissed the top of my head. Like my dad used to do. It felt like a sign from him. I told him I had to go because I didn't want Alison to worry. On the short drive to her house I couldn't help but smile. Everything finally feels like it should. This is what my life is meant to be like. With Alison and those amazing kids of hers. I couldn't be any happier than I am right now.