thirty

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I take y/n to my passage way where no ones know.

Before I keep her there,I'm holding her shoulder and make her facing me. "Be here and be quiet don't go out if there is no gun shooting. Just stay here until I get you. Alright?" She nodded her head.

I peck her forehead. I heard she saying something. "Please be safe,I forgive you" I look at her and smile. "I will and thankyou" I went out leaving her. I went to my office and get all the guns I needed. How dare them to destroy my mansion.

Y/N'S POV
AN HOUR

"Where is he?" I was scared to be left alone like this. Is he okey?is he alive? This thing and playing in my mind.

Until I heard a door open.

"Jung-" I had my eyes wide open at the time.

"Sorry no jungkook,you're coming with me young lady" the guy held my wrist while I was yelling for help.

"Heyy LET ME GO!" I yelled. Then he release me when I look up. I'm at the living room. Then I saw the boys are here too. I look at them and they look at me.

"So Jungkook,is this your precious?" I look at Jungkook behind me. His eyes are full of hate. "Don't ever hurt her. She doesnt deserve this. LET HER GO JB" my eyes start to teary when I look at Jungkook.

"I never want to hurt her but I want to kill her since I can't kill you Jungkook" I look at the guy that has his gun towards me. "No! Don't!" I heard from jungkook.

I keep my eyes shut close then I heard the JB guy pulled the trigger and -

*BOOM!*

I heard a gun shot but I didn't feel anything on me. When I open my eyes,I saw a police and the guy that suppose to shoot me had layed down. But i slowly saw a guy lay infront of me. When I look through clearly its ----

"JUNGKOOK!"

I went to him and hold him. I had my eyes dripping with tears. "Jungkook,j-jungkook please wake up. Don't you dare leaving me. Please just stay awake!"

I look at Jungkook and he is looking at me. He holds my hand and smile. "You dumbass" I said while looking at him. "Y-y/n,look at me. I'm sorry." I nodded means I forgive him.

He took a bullet for me.

"Why did you do that?" I said then he smile. He hold my hand and put it on his chest.

"I did this to protect you b-because I love you" I shot my eyes wide open. "You love me?" He nodded and smiles. Then he started to growl in pain.

I start to panic and just yelled. "SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE AMBULANCE!" then one of the cop called the ambulance while I'm still there holding to Jungkook's hand.

"I'm here please don't leave me" he rubbed my cheek and I cried Infront of him. "D-dont cry,I don't w-want to s-see you c-cry" he said. I nodded then wipe my tears away.

"I didn't even said it" I smile looking at him. "I love you too Jungkook" I hold him in my arms.

Then he started to growl in pain again. "You h-hug me t-too t-tight" he said. I laugh a bit and I heard the siren that is an ambulance. Finally.

I can't believe this mafia that I wish to hate save me and took a bullet for me.