thirteen

Y/N'S POV

I start to open my eyes after the black out. I look around and I'm not somewhere that I'm thinking.

"Where am I?wait what?" This room is familiar then I thought. Jungkook's?

If I am in Jungkook's room,how did I get here? And what just happen?

I look at myself that I am still wearing my clothes from the shop and my name tag is still here. I try to search for my phone it seems I don't have right now.

I sighed and someone just knock the door. I didn't answer so the person came inside.

"Oh y/n,you're awake. I brought you something. It's a glass of water" he smile. "Jin? Is that you?"

He chuckle and place the drink on the table beside me. " I am y/n. Why were you looking at me like that,you're not that old tho" he smile and sit on the bed.

"I'm just checking if it's you. Btw why am I here?" I look at him. He smile.
"Y/n,you were blackout in the shop and Jungkook saw that. He let his friends take you here" I give my understand face.

"So he save me?" He nod. I nod to myself.

"Drink your water and after that wash yourself,meet me downstairs okey?" I nod and he smile.

He stood up and went to the door.

Something caught me. Jin also had a tattoo on his right arm. But different.

I sighed and walk toward the bathroom then I wash myself.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"UNDERSTOOD?" I said to them. They all nod. "Why are we doing this again?" I sighed.

"You guys have to be nice to y/n please. She is just a girl and we don't wanna harm her. Let say we keep her here to make sure she is safe here. After we get the money we can let her go. DO NOT HARM HER! THAT IS MY ORDER"

All of them nod and Jin came to join us. "Done already? Is she awake?" He nod.

"Remember hyungs" they all sighed and nodded.

"Do you think Jaebum doesn't harm her?" Jimin said. "Who cares? We just need money and done." Suga Hyung said. "Hyung!" I said.

"Act nice with her all you want. I'll be in my room." Suga just walk past me and I sighed.

"Don't worry about him jungkook" Jin pat my back.

I sighed and look up. "Are you okey?" I said to her. "I'm okey now" she smile and give me her cute smile.

"Y/n,I want you to meet my friends." I hold on her shoulder and make her stand Infront of the boys. "Hyung,introduce yourself"

Y/N'S POV

I look at them and I smile. "Hi I'm jimin,you can call me oppa", the cute guy said. Then the guy from behind push him away and came infront of me. "I'm taehyung,call me taetae" he does aegyo. I giggle at him.

"I'm hoseok,the funny one" he wink at me. I giggle. "Namjoon" I smile. I turn and look at Jin. "You don't have to know me,I'm Jin" I smile.

"That grumpy guy is suga" hoseok said ,I nod. I look at jungkook. "This is all my Hyung" I smile. Then I look at them.

It's interesting when they all have tattoo on their right arm but different.

I look at them and smile. "I'm y/n" all of them look ate and smile. "She is cute" jimin said. Then I heard someone beside me growl at him.

"Jimin-shii" I look at him eyeing jimin. Jimin just laugh.

Jungkook turns to me. "Y/n I need to talk with you in private. Come" he walk through the stairs and I follow him.

After both of us get into he so call office. He make me sit on the couch with him. I look at him and he look at me. Awkward. I look away right away.

"Y/n,you need to stay with us until you are safe" I look at him. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean stay with you guys and safe?"

He sighed. "You were almost get kidnapped and i was there. That is why I took you here. You need us to make sure you're safe." I look at him.

"What about my parents?" He look at me. "They're going to be just fine. The most important you are. They need you probably for money" I nod.

"How many days,I'll have to be here?" He look at the ceiling and back to me. "I don't know,as long as the situation is okey for you. We can let you go" I nod.

"Are you guys an FBI maybe?" I said. He smile. "We're more secret" I gasp and got it. "You guys were work with the MIB?Men In Black?" He chuckle. "Nope".

I look away and just sighed. "I will take you home to grab your stuff that you needed" she nod and look away.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm sorry y/n.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS
STAY AND READ FOR MORE❤️
IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT OR LOVR IT,JUST PRESS VOTE FOR MY STORY.

CH 12 HAD BEEN EDITED AGSIN TODAY,YOU CAN READ BACK BECAUSE YESTERDAY WAS TOO SHORT AND NOW WELL I HAVE PUT IT EXTRA.

LOVE Y'ALL
❤️❤️❤️