twenty eight

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was sitting next to her. Yes,I had found my girl. She is sleeping peacefully on her bed. Poor her,I should have rescue her and keep her safe earlier.

I stood up and went next to her. "I would never live you alone again" I peck her forehead and just sat back staring at her. Let see what happen before this.

[Flashback]

"You don't have to lied to me yugyeom" he smirk at me. " What thing do I have to lied? I mean I feel pity that y/n is missing jungkook" I scoffed and just staring at him.

"If I would know that you hidden her with Jaebum you will regret it one day yugyeom. I may not killed you the last time but I kill you this time if you hurt my princess. Mark my word" i stood up and went out of the cafe.

I drove back to the mansion and just sat on the couch breathless,how can I search for her. I only knew that yugyeom kidnapped her but no where to be find. I will fine her. He just gotta wait.

Then I heard namjoon yelling from downstairs where our meeting room is. "Guys! Come downstairs i had a big news to say" I growled then finally stood up from my sit and went downstairs.

"All sit at your own seat. Jungkook I know you will be happy to hear this" I went to my usually sit and sat there. "Talk"

"I have found her jungkook. She is at the abandoned GOT7 warehouse and she is there" namjoon said.

I look at him is disbelieve. "How do you know this Hyung?" He smile. "I guess not one of them had the evil scent same as Jaebum. Bambam call and he told me everything and wants to inform it to you ASAP". I smile in relieve.

"So I guess he betrayed his own leader" namjoon nod. I stood up from my sit and grab my jacket. "Hold on mister,where are you going?" I look at namjoon and grab my car key.

"I'm going to safe her"

Namjoon came near me and patted my shoulder. "Dude,we will safe her together. Let's go and meet bambam at the park secretly where Jaebum can't see in underground"

I smile and went with Namjoon.

[At the tunnel]

"Hyung,you sure about this?what if this is just a trap?" I said. "Don't worry kookie. We all here. We just have to get her here" namjoon said.

"Okey guys there is a black van just arrive and it's bambam with his girl and your girl jungkook" Tae Hyung said on the speaker.

"On it Hyung" I smile. Until I saw bambam waving at us.

"Jungkook,long time no see" he smile at me. I smile back. Did I forgot something? Me and BamBam were friends since kindergarden. Just we're not in the same gang but we still had that childhood friendship in us.

"Here is your girl. We have to cover her head since we don't want anyone know" I nodded. "But what about-"

I haven't finish my sentence he had interrupt me. "It's okay jungkook,I had in all mind. She is not the one who can escaped from Jaebum's prison" I smile and take y/n back with me.

"Thankyou bambam" he nodded and went back to the van.

We were in the car. Namjoon's driving and I was at the back with y/n. I take off the cover from her head. And he had blindfolded on.

I take off the blindfolded and she look at me. The way she look at me she had those teary eyes. "J-jungkook?" I smile. "Y/n" she hug me tightly in her arm. "You safe me" I smile. Then I felt my shirt is wet.

"Heyy shh shh don't cry. I'm here. You're safe now." I pull up her chin and look at her watery red eyes. "I. Here no need to be scared. Me and the boys are going to protect you. Don't worry."

She look at me and said "promise never ever leave me?" I nodded. "I promise" I peck her forehead without realise what I had done. But just pull her in my embrace.

"Shh shh just go to sleep,you must be tired" I can feel she nodded her head and a few minute she had fallen asleep.

This time you have to pay yugyeom.

[End of flashback]

"I have to tell her"

I whispering while holding her hand. Then I smile looking at her sleep peacefully.