twelve

Y/N'S POV

I was doing the wrapping while three of my besties went to go buy some lunch. I kept thinking about Jungkook since yesterday and his garden of roses.

I smile to myself.

"Why are you smiling to yourself?" I look someone behind me and I gasp. I stood up and look at the guy.

"Oh hey,I didn't notice you were here" I smile. "Well you are focusing on the roses and didn't even give anotice from the door" I giggle nervous.

"What brings you here jungkook?" I smile. He look around. "I came here to buy another of your roses" I smile and nod. "As usual?" He nod.

I get the roses that I have already wrap it. "Here you go" he smile and take out his money. I nod and take it.

"I should get going" he smile. I nod and wave goodbye.

"Bye" I smile and he leaves. I wish he can stay for longer.

After awhile of wrapping. I heard the door been swung open I was about to greet until I black out.

I see nothing but black.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was walking out then I'm on my way to my car until I heard two boys running to her store with black suit.

I thought it was someone that I didn't know but when I look at the person clearly and he seem to have a tattoo that I notice.

No!

I lock my car door and ran to the store.

"Boys!" I gasp when the person infront of her make her fainted. "What the FUCK IS PROBLEM WITH YOU!" I yelled.

The guy out down his mask and its Hoseok Hyung. "Kookie! You know what,you don't have to do the plan. We got her now!" I palm myself.

"You idiot I want to trap her myself. What 'don't disturb me doing my work' you don't even understand?" They look at eachother and Yoongi Hyung said.

"But jungkook,yugyeom told us that you told him your plan about this, we take action after you get out from that flower shop"

I palm myself and growl. What should I do now? I have no choice.

"Take her to do the van. Make sure no one sees her." They nod and took her. What should I do now?

I look at yoongi Hyung carry her to the van with hoseok Hyung. I start to go out to my car and get inside.

I was boiled inside me. How could yugyeom do this? No one had never disturb me doing my own work. I look down and turn beside me. The roses I bought at her store.

"Why can't I captured you that easy? Argh!" I look down.

I glare at the van and I  wish I have a good explanation for this to her. I sighed and drove away.

YUGYEOM 'S POV

I laugh.

"Finally we got her. Jungkook is so slow for doing this job. He can't even capture her but flirt with her. Tsk."

I smirk.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Just make her lay on my bed" I sighed and both them took y/n there. I was holding my head in frustration.

"Jungkook,was that y/n I just see" I look behind me. It's Jin Hyung.

I nod slowly. "Is she okey?" I nudged my shoulder. "Make sure she is jungkook,she doesnt deserve all of this. You don't have to do this too"

Im speechless and I look at Jin Hyung. "Hyung,I don't have any chance okey." I take my jacket off and just sit on the couch. "She is a girl jungkook. What if they took the money and took her too?"

I close my eyes. "You know Jaebum jungkook,don't let him fool you. I have to go to your room looking at y/n"

He went to see y/n.

Do I want the money?

-----------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IF ITS TOO SHORT YOU GUYS
I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IDEA I GOT
BUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.

STAY AND READ FOR MORE
LOVE YOU ALL

♥️♥️♥️