fourteen

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was waiting for y/n in my car while she grab her stuff for to stay in my house. I was oozing off until my phone ring.

*Beep beep beep*

I pick up the call.

"Hello?" - Jungkook
"Jungkook,how was the work that I ask you to do?" - Jaebum
"We had her. But promise me one thing don't harm her,once you get the money let her go" - Jungkook
"Caring for her I see? Sure I will. Just make sure the money we had is perfect what I wanted" - Jaebum
"Okey" - Jungkook

I hung up the call and sighed.

[Flashback]

"I want you to give us the money. I'll make sure no harm comes to your daughter. Don't let her know who I am,who we are." I said.

"How much" he said. "1.5 million" he nod. "Make sure no harm gets to my daughter" I nod. "As long as you give us the money,your daughter will be safe. Now keep your word" I look at him and walk towards the exit to my car.

[End flashback]

The door of my car open and there she is jump in. "Did you said goodbye to your parents yet?" I look at her.

She nod and smile. "I already did. I'm going to miss them" I smile and look at the road. "It's okey. Probably it will be a couple of weeks." I can feel she is smiling.

We were on our way to my house,I get a little bit frustrating about this long sleeve,I use my other hand to fold it.

"Jungkook,may I ask?" I took a quick glance at her and back to the road. "If this is about my tattoo again so no" I can feel she is pouting.

"Well can I just ask,why all of you had a tattoo on your right arm but in a different arts?" I sighed. "The tattoo we had is a symbol of our happiness/sadness in our life or we just can say that it's reminded us our loves one."

She nod.

Y/N'S POV

Our loves one? Does jungkook had a girlfriend? Or was it his love past?

Hm,it makes me curious about him. I want to know more about him.

After awhile,finally we were arrive at his house again.

"Go inside first and I'll be there later" I nod and went inside. When I went inside I see Jin in the kitchen and a guy sitting on the couch with hoseok oppa. Must be that suga guy.

"Oh!y/n,you're here. Hoseok! Take y/n's luggage upstairs in Jungkook's room." He nod and went to me. "Here,I will take that for you", he smile is so shining.

I nod and hand him my luggage.

"Come here y/n" I walk toward Jin to the kitchen. Is this a kitchen or a restaurant? Damn it's smell nice. "You cook very well" he smirk and wink. "I'm not only a worldwide handsome honey,but the most best cooker in this house"

I giggle and look at the food. It does smell very nice. "Come and help me cook dinner" I nod and start to help him cook dinner.

After I'm done cooking with Jin. I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I flinched a bit but when I look at his face. I can't believe it.

"Hey" he said. "H-hey,what are you doing Jungkook?" He smirk and lean into my ears. "I don't want anyone here that stay in my room looking say you as if they want to eat you."he whispered.

I whisper to him again. "Who?" He smirk and look at me. "Jimin Hyung" I look beside me and seeing jimin keeping glancing here.

I also feel uneasy because this guy maybe make my heart explode. I blush so hard right now. I hope he can't feel it.

Then. "What the hell are you guys doing? No no no! No dating,no flirty,no touchy in my kitchen. Especially you Jeon Jungkook no touching my daughter!"

I giggle and Jungkook let go of me. "Your daughter? Since when her last name was Kim? Who are you telling me to stop,I can do whatever I want"

Are they seriously fighting right now? I chuckle. "Idc she is a Kim or not a Kim. But she is a little sister to me. Touch her,hurt her. I will get you kookie" I gasp and chuckle.

"What are you laughing about?" Jungkook said. "Kookie?your nickname is kookie?"

"Shut up!" He said and stormed off to his room.

Kookie?that is cute hehe.

"I better go and make up with him" I smile at Jin and he nod. I untie my apron and wait straight to where jungkook ran off.

---------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT.
LOVE Y'ALL

STAY AND READ FOR MORE
MUAH!💜💜💜