Craig X Yandere Clyde Finally...

Henlo peeps. So I was watching an animation at like 2:00 in the morning and I have to get up at five so I'm stupid. Anyway it inspired me to wright this. So enjoy. (ALSO SLIGHT RAPE WARNING!!) (YANDERE WARNING!!)

Clyde POV: I was watching my crush. No not my crush the love of my life. He was sitting with his boyfriend while I sat at a distance watching him. I was so nervous to tell him the truth. I just wanted him to love me. Is that to much to ask?

The bell rang and all the kids got up. We had to go back to class as usually. But then I saw Craig and Tweek to somewhere else so I decided to follow them.

When I got there Craig has Tweek pinned against the wall kissing his neck. I couldn't tell very well but it looked like Tweek was bouncing. After a few seconds I figured out what was happening.

I ran past them making it obvious where I was going. I had tears streaming down my face as I ran. It hurt seeing that. Now I'm gonna get payback.

Craig POV: I was having fun with my boyfriend before class and I may have taken it too far. But right in the middle I felt a cool drift of wind shoot by us. I looked over seeing Clyde running. I felt kind of bad because I knew he liked me. But it wasn't like I was going to drop everything for him when I'm happy. I'm not fucking stupid.

Afterwards I just headed to class like normal. I kissed my boyfriend on the head then left. Was that my mistake?

Clyde POV: I finally was able to find Tweek alone. I walked up and tapped his shoulder gently wearing my hood up. He turned and waved. Then I put a cloth on his mouth making him go limp quick.

I then dragged him to my car and laid him in the back seat as I drove home.

(Time skip to home...)

When I finally got there I grabed Tweek and took him to my basement. I then quickly tied him up. After I just sat there holding a knife smiling wrongly. He finally slowly woke up. Then I .... I ..... I don't remember but I liked it.

Craig POV: I was wondering around looking for my boyfriend. I couldn't find him till the next day but he had a cut on his throat and down his chest. He was also shaking worse than usual. "Tweek!? Babe what happened to you!?" He then whispered under his breath.

"We are over c-Craig." I pretended not to hear him. "What?" He then bursted and slapped me. "WE ARE OVER CRAIG!! IM DONE!!" Then he started running to the class. I ran to the bathroom and started crying. Why would he do that? What happened to him?

Clyde: As I saw Tweek come back in tears I knew he had done my deed. I quickly gave him a hug and told him to leave. He did as told. Then I went to the bathroom to find craig. I pretended like I didn't know. "Hey man what's up!?" I asked worried as I saw the tears fall from his eyes.

"Tweek he left me." Craig then hugged me and cried in my chest. I then smiled devilishly. "Hey I'm so sorry Craig. If you want you can come to my house." I quickly changed my expression backed to concern once I said something.

"You mean that man?" "Of coarse. I would be very happy to cheer a man up in the time of need." He smiled then nodded. We both walked out and head to class. I sat down and looked back smiling at him before doing some work. Oh tonight was gonna be fun~.

(Another one cause your boi be lazy...)

Craig POV: I was walking to Clyde's house. He invited me over to help me with my break up. I thought it was so nice of him to do that for me in my time of need. I walked in and saw him baking what looked like a cake.

"what are you doing Clyde?" He looked up and smiled at me. "Oh hey Craig. Oh the cake? It's nothing just a little surprise for you." I smiled warmly at him getting the same smiles back.

After a few minutes of just talking it became pretty late at night. I smiled at Clyde. "Hey dude I'm gonna go up and lay down." "Ok I'll wake you when the cake is done." I nodded then headed up.

When I got up to the room I laid down and fell asleep instantly.

Clyde POV: I smirked as I watched him go up. I quickly ran over and grabbed some rope. I ran up to my room and saw him sleeping already. I sneaked in and started to tie his wrists and ankles to the bed. But before I did this I also stripped him of all his clothes. He looked so beautiful. Everything about him was perfect. I then ran down and grabbed the cake bringing it back up.

Craig POV: I slowly woke up and tried to scratch my eyes only to find I couldn't. I tried pulling my arms down but when I looked up they were tied to the bed. "What the!?" I tried lifting my feet only to find the same affect. I looked around trying to find the colprate only to see Clyde walk in holding the cake. I blushed knowing he could see my exposed body.

"C-Clyde h-help me please." He just started to slowly walk over holding the cake. He then grabed a piece with his finger and shoved it in my mouth. I tried to push it out with my tongue but he simply just grabbed my throat. Which sadly was a turn on for me. "Suck." He said in a deep demanding voice.

I did as told scared to find out what would happen if I said no. He smiled at me as he watched me. I was able to get all the cake off surprised it tasted really good. He grabed another pice from the slice and shoved it in my mouth. I once again started sucking. He then leaned over and licked my nipple. Since I was already cold my whole body was sensitive so feeling hit hot mouth pressed against it send a tingling sensation along my back.

I lightly moans against his fingers as I felt him smirk. He pulled his finger out and wiped it on his bed. "Finally," He said. "Your finally mine. I get to have you now. I get to have this moment with you." He then leaned down and kissed me. At first I didn't kiss back. He then grabed my member and squeezed causing me to gasp as he slid his tongue in making me kiss back. I started to feel tears lightly peck at my eyes.

He pulled away then cupped my cheek in his palm. "It's ok baby I'll be gental." He then slid his hand down and lightly teased my hole with his middle finger. I tried to hold back my moans with not much success. He then slid it in and started thrusting it. I soon became a moaning mess as he slid in a second one. "C-Clyde please~"

He pulled them out then smirked at me. "What baby? What do you want me to do to you?" I was panting then looked up. "F-fuck me." I turned my head away embarrassed. He then thrusted in hard making me arch my back as the pain shot threw me.

"Wait your a Virgin?" I nodded. "Dude I'm so sorry I thought... nevermind just adjust." I breathed softly letting myself get used to him. After some time I finally got used to him and nodded. He started thrusting hard making me moan loud. "C-Clyde of fuck..." I moans out letting smaller moans trail afterward. He kept going hard making me a moaning mess. Clyde then leaned over and started sucking on my chest. He then spread cake over my sensitive area and started licking it again.

He started to moan along with me as I arched my back. "C-CLYDE RIGHT THERE!!" He smirked and started hitting my prostate. I moaned louder as I felt a knot in my stomach. "Clyde I'm close." I moaned in pure extacy.

"I am too." He growled. I moaned a few more times then came in his stomach. He thrusted a few more times then came inside. I was shaking slightly as I laid there. He untied everything then laid next to me petting my hair. I slowly fell asleep in to his chest.

Tweek pov: I was standing at the door watching everything as tears streamed down my face. The love of my life just had sex with the man that hurt me. I started running home to get his stuff out of my room. The I looked down seeing a call from him.....

PART TWO PEEPS. That's right I'm gonna make a part two and it's gonna be some creek. I'm sorry I can't let my babies suffer. But you have to for a minute. I'm sorry. Anyway bye bye my peeps. (1565 words.) UwU