Princess Kenny x Craig the theif yes your hieness~

Henlo peeps sorry for the wait. Life. Anyway let's sail another ship.

Craig the thief: We were all in Cartmans backyard playing The Stick Of Truth. We were all getting ready when Kenny walked over. He was wearing a beautiful pink dress and had his hair up in braids.

He just waved since he doesn't talk much. I smiled and blushed at him waving back. He hounestly looked amazing In it. Do I dare say hot?

We all got in position for the "king" or Kyle. I always thought Eric and Kyle would make a good couple. ( *wink* *wink*) I couldn't take my eyes off of Kenny. He looked so good in a dress.

"Um Craig." I felt Cartman touch my shoulder. "Oh hey man. What's up?" He started laughing hard and pointed down. I looked down only now realizing I had a massive boner.

I looked at Cartman blushing hard. "H-HEY PERV STOP STARING!!" I ran into the house trying to find the closed room I could. To take care of my "situation". I finally bolted into the bathroom and started.

Princess Kenny: I was distracted from my princess duties by a gasp of air swaying past me. I turned seeing Craig our greatest thief rushing into the house.

Since I got worried I followed him. I turned every corner till I saw him bolt into the bathroom. I leaned against the door to be a little snoop on the boy.

I almost fell back when I heard a moan from the other side of the door. I quickly placed my face closer. "Oh Kenny right there~". I just sat there in shock thinking to myself. 'Did he just moan my name? OBVIOUSLY DUMBASS!!' I sighed then got a perfect idea.

I quickly wrote a note and slid it under the door for him to read after which wasn't that long. I then picked up my dress and ran to Eric's room. 'He is gonna kill me'. I smirked and started setting things up. 'But it'll be worth it.'

CTT: When I had finished I cleaned everything up. I glanced down seeing a price of paper. "It's probably from Eric saying something about me baking gay." I rolled my eyes and picked it up. My eyes widened as I read it. "Dear thief, please meet me in the tallest tower. Love princess kenny. Maw." I laughed at the last bit and walking out.

Since I'm smart I started walking upstairs to Eric's room which was at the top. When I opened the door I was shocked at what was later before me. The princess. Doing stuff. Moaning. I blushed 50 shades of red.

"H-hi Craig. Guess you g-got my note." I slowly nodded still confused and slightly aroused by the sight. "W-what's going on?" I asked. "Well I thought I capfuls help you with your little problem.~" he said in a flirtatious tone and smirked.

I could only smirk back and cock an eyebrow. I took off my hat along with my costume from the game. I started walking over only in my jeans at this point. Kenny was blushing but smirking as I crawled on top of him.

I started kissing his neck leaving light love marks. Kenny moaned under me and started sliding his hands up my back. I reached over and undid the rest of his dress taking it off. He was now left in a pink lacie thong making me blush even more. I smirked at the sight of the thong getting tighter around him.

No pov: (oh we're trying something new peeps) (I think? I forgot.) When Kenny tried to cover up his growing erection Craig pinned his hands above his head. Craig smirked seeing Kenny in this position. Craig then took off his pants and boxers leaving him bare and Kenny still in the thong.

Craig started kissing down till he got to the rim of the explicit article of clothing. He but it and pulled it down with his teeth making Kenny cover his mouth. Craig looked up for permission from the princess earning a nod.

The thief smirked at started licking up the other boys member. Kenny tried his hardest to muffle his moans but wasn't able too. Craig loved every noise he earned from him making him start to suck to earn more. Kenny moaned a little louder from the new found pleasure of the mouth wrapped around him. Kenny grabbed Craig's hair pushing him down further. Craig slightly gagged but kept on going.

"C-Craig I'm close." Kenny moaned from under his breath. Craig pulled up smirking at the boy. "May I please you fair lady?" Kenny smiled and nodded. Craig then forced his fingers into Kenny's mouth. "Suck." He ordered. Kenny did as told leaving Craig's index and middle finger dripping in saliva.

Craig places his fingers at Kenny's entrance and slowly insulted his index earring a loud moan from him. Kenny arched his back causing the rest of the finger to enter him. Craig started thrusting it adding another one scissoring them to stretch out Kenny.

After awhile if this Craig pulled out his fingers and aligned his member with Kenny's entrance instead. "Ready my lady?" Craig asked. "Of coarse. I want you to steal more than my heart." Kenny winked and Craig blushed.

Craig entered slowly to not hurt the princess. Kenny moaned out loud once more from the pleasure he was receiving. "C-Craig harder. P-please." He moaned out in a couple of breaths. Craig pushes in the rest of the way and started thrusting at a decent speed. Kenny arched his back as Craig started to speed up with every thrust. He pushed Kenny's legs up allowing him to go deeper almost hitting Kenny's prostate.

"CRAIG!! Right there please!" Kenny moaned loud. Craig started going harder and faster hitting the spot over and over again. Kenny had become a moaning mess pulling Craig's hair and scratching down his back.

Craig had started to feel the lump in his stomach as his thrusts turned sloppy. "K-ken I'm close." Craig breathed out getting closer. "Please daddy, cum inside me." Craig was shocked by the new nickname but followed his princesses orders Cummins inside. Kenny made one last loud moan as he came on his own chest.

Craig pulled out and licked up the semen from the boys chest. Kenny smirked and played with Craig's hair. "I'm yours now my thief. I love you." He breathes out before falling asleep. "I love you too my beautiful princess." Craig kisses his head and fell asleep.

Eric: I was controlling my kingdom when I heard loud noices coming from my room. I walked up and headed over to my chambers only to see the princess and the thief asleep naked. "WHAT THE FUCK KENNY!? CRAIG!?" I stormed out.

Craig: I woke up to the sounds of Eric yelling and just flipped him off cuddling my princess for the rest of the day.

This is the end. Once again sorry. School sucks and relationships are hard. Love lemon mint.. (1180 words)