Dinner (18+)

We're getting to the end guys, only two more chapters to go after this!  Thank you for all of you who have kept up with the book and read it.  It was definitely a bit of an experiment but I'm happy with the result. :)

That night Taehyung left work at a decent time, wanting to set up a nice dinner for them both. But it was rather pointless because as soon as the doorbell rang, eating anything but her was forgotten. He was still in his work pants but had unbuttoned the top couple buttons of his shirt, exposing his chest and his quite obvious intentions.  As soon as she walked through the door, his arms were around her waist and his lips were pressed into hers.

They kissed each other passionately and he groaned when she ground her hips into his.

"If you keep doing that we might not make it to the bedroom." He whimpered. Her response was to do it again and he growled, mercilessly kissing and sucking on her neck. "I warned you." He lifted her up and felt her legs wrap around his waist, carrying her as far as the kitchen and sliding her onto the counter where he had been preparing food earlier. Now he was glad he had thought to clean everything up. Her arms were around his neck and she was breathing heavily. He tugged on her shirt. "Take it off."

"Only if you take off yours." He lifted his eyebrows at her then passionately kissed Y/N again.

"I don't remember you being in charge here." He murmured.

"I don't remember not being." He smirked at her and lifted his shirt over his head, revealing his smoothly toned torso.

"Let's see what you say in a minute." He helped her shirt and pants off, sliding her panties down, revealing how wet she already was for him. He felt himself throbbing, wanting to be in her already. "Oh, god." He whispered huskily, before spreading her thighs wide and slowly kissing them. He felt her fingers tangle in his hair and he grinned. He slowly licked just outside her pussy, listening to her soft whimpers. "Who's in charge, Y/N?" He teased, letting his lips just brush against where she was most sensitive. He gripped her hips. He heard her noise of disapproval. He smirked and gently licked her, eliciting a moan before he buried his lips in her wetness.

She moaned again and tried to close her thighs but he held them open and licked and sucked, eating her out to his heart's content, stopping just to repeat his question. She held out longer than he expected but finally moaned his name before he slid his tongue in her and felt her orgasm around it. He smacked his lips, he loved how she tasted. "That's right, my dear." She was panting and her hand shook when he helped her down from the counter. He tilted her head up to kiss her lips tenderly before moving onto the next phase.

But he didn't get a chance. Because after his lips met hers she pushed him back and through the kitchen entry way, stopping long enough to pull his pants and boxers down before he was pushed back into a dining room chair. Okay, this wasn't what he'd planned...not that he was complaining...

She ran her fingers through his hair as they kissed passionately before reaching down and palming him. Taehyung hadn't expected that and gasped loudly, thrusting his hips up.

"Oh god, Y/N....don't play with me...." She pulled back and cocked her head slightly, smirking down at him. And he suddenly realized that maybe teasing her earlier wasn't his brilliantest idea ever...

"Who's in charge, Taehyung-ssi." He gulped.
"I.....I...."

"That wasn't what I wanted to hear." She went down, licking her tongue up his shaft, and causing him to grip the sides of the chair he was sitting on tightly. He gasped, face turning red, trying to resist the urge to turn her over and take her right there on the floor. He didn't last long though when she slide his length into her mouth, taking him all in, sucking and using her tongue masterfully. It didn't take long for him to buck his hips and thrust, but he didn't say her name. He didn't want to give that up....

"Shit!" He groaned when she stopped sucking on him and stood up, his puppy eyes begging her to go back and finish him.

"What do you say, Tae?" She whispered. He could see the wetness that was coating her inner thighs and her mouth, swollen and red from his kisses and thrusts....he couldn't resist her...

He tried to grab her hips, grind her down onto his naked, needy erection, but she held onto his shoulders, keeping herself up. He groaned in frustration and finally relented.
"Y/N....."

"Yes, Tae?"

"Please."

"Please, what?" She liked this too much.

"Please....god, Y/N, let me fuck you senseless please." He felt her grip on his shoulders loosen and he was up before she could change her mind, sloppily pushing them both down onto the floor and entering her from behind, gripping onto her hips both to hold her still and help him stay upright. He thrust hard and fast, feeling like he could release at any moment, he'd been right when he said he wouldn't make it to the bedroom....

Her fingers tightened into the carpet and he heard her moan his name, begging him to not stop....

He couldn't take it, he was all built up, he needed his release...

He shouted her name, orgasming into her, his thrusts not stopping until he'd ridden out his high. They both collapsed onto the floor and he buried his lips in her neck, trying to catch his breath.

It was a long time before either moved or said anything and then it was...

"I guess we can both be in charge."

"Mmhmm." She was too spent to muster a full reply. Silence. Then...

"I don't really feel hungry for food anymore."

"Mmhmm."

"I think..."

"Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"Stop talking."

"Yes, my love."