Chapter 13: A Guardian Angel hidden in the shadows.

Start from the beginning

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

Master Chen watched as Lord Garmadon continued excitedly told him about this girl he'd meet.

How (Y/N) held a brutal darkness within her that Lord Garmadon had never seen before, and how he'd gotten the pleasure to see it, which only made him fall deeper in love with her.

Master Chen chuckled as he watched Lord Garmadon blush as he continued to talk about this (Y/N).

"She sounds wonderful, why don't you bring her along to the temple and show her around, I'm sure she'll be impressed with you once she, realises you're a Lord."

"She knows, doesn't care." Lord Garmadon sighed not sure how he could get (Y/N)'s attention.

Master Chen chuckled at his student's love stuck behaviour. 'He could use this.'

"Wow! All the other woman would kill to be with someone in your position." Master Chen said in a humorous tone.

"Well, not (Y/N)." Lord Garmadon said he both loved and was annoyed by that. Lord Garmadon went silent for a moment, he could almost feel a blush coming on.

(Y/N) was different, she could care less about privilege and wealth or someone title.

The way she walked so confidently, the way her eyes had no fear, her voice was so rebellious and without fear. It plucked his heartstrings truly. He couldn't get (Y/N) out of his head.

"Well how about I lend you a hand?" Master Chen offered. Lord Garmadon looked at his Master and asked. "How?"

"Well, I need information on that thief Ronin." Master Chen pointed out to the emotionally frustrated Lord.

"While I'm boring her with that you can court her and show her a good time, all under the guise of work of course." Master Chen suggested with Lord Garmadon nodding along as he listened to his Master.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

Wu headed home from Mistaké's Tea Shop. Thinking back at everything Mistaké had told him.

Mistaké poured Wu some tea after she finished pouring her own to drink during this much-needed discussion.

"Oh, Wu." Mistaké said as she handed him his tea. "You two never take the easy route."

Wu chuckled and sipped his tea. "Mistaké. What am I going to do? I don't want to fight with my brother, but I don't want to lose (Y/N) and Morro." Wu sighed in misery.

"Morro?" Mistaké questioned looking up from her tea. "My student, he's an orphan and lives with me. He really enjoys spending time with (Y/N)." Wu answered taking a sip of his tea.

"Ah, I'm starting to get a better idea on what is going on." Mistaké chuckled to a confused and upset Wu.

Mistaké noticing Wu's funny look decided to spell it out for him. "You've built yourself a little family."

Wu's face suddenly went bright red. "N-no I haven't. Morro is just my student and (Y/N) is... something else altogether." Wu stuttered causing Mistaké to laugh at him.

"You can keep telling yourself that but your dragon half seems to believe differently." Mistaké said smugly.

"What do you mean?" Wu questioned, not quite understanding what Mistaké was talking about.

"Your dragon half sees Morro and (Y/N) as child and mate." Mistaké explained quite frankly. "It's probably why you bite her. It feels threated that your brother is going to steal (Y/N) and Morro from you."

Wu just sat there in stunned silence before stuttering out. "I-I-I-I need to go home." And bolt out the door as fast as he could.

Mistaké sighed a started to clean up the mess Wu had left in his dramatic escape.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

After two hours of training, (Y/N) and Morro decided they needed a break.

"So, how did you like your practice with me?" Morro inquired as he sat next to her as she handed him a cold drink.

"Do you think you'd want to train together, again?" Morro asked trying not to get his hopes up.

"Of course, I'll train with you, Morro!" (Y/N) said hugging him with her free arm since they were both holding cold drinks.

Morro grinned up at (Y/N), clearly excited at what she'd just told him.

"Thanks so much, (Y/N). You're the best ever." Morro sighed contently laying his head on her shoulder. "And I won't stop until we're out there protecting the Ninjago together." Morro declared happily.

"Then you have to be prepared if you want to work with me! I'm not afraid to get messy!" (Y/N) encouraged ruffling Morro's hair.

"Morro, I'm home." Wu called out as he came through the front of the temple. (Y/N) smiled and winked at Morro before disappearing over a wall.

"Hi Sensei, did you have a good day?" Morro asked walking up to Wu and giving him a hug.

"Not particularly." Wu admitted to his student. "Did (Y/N) come home?" Wu asked and Morro looked down at the ground.

"I don't think she wants to see you, Sensei." Morro admitted shyly not wanting to tell his Sensei that she was here just hiding in the shadows somewhere in the temple to keep an eye on his safety.

Wu let out a sad sigh. "I'm sorry Morro. I didn't want this to happen."

"I know." Morro told him trying to comfort his Sensei.

Author Notes:

1) Thank you for reading. I'm trying to challenge myself and make this a more happy story. So don't forget to tell me what you think. :)