XXXVIII

Chapter Thirty Seven : Hypocrisy

Cash walked around the club she once worked at looking for her ex best friend . She disguised herself the best way she could by wearing a hoodie covering most of her face because she didn't want any of Riqs friends to see her and tell him where she was at because he would lose his shit if she knew that she snuck out of the house at two in the morning to fight Yanni .

" Hey Cash what are you doing here ? Angel look who's here " Bri asked as she walked over to Cash and gave her a hug . Bri and Angel were the only strippers at Sin City that Cashmere actually liked , she was cordial once upon a time with NeNe too but she was always more of Yanni's friend .

" I missed you bitch " Angel said as she pulled Cash into a tight hug .

" I missed you hoes too , we most definitely have to get together and do something . Just because I don't dance here anymore don't mean that we can't be friends still " Cash said and both girls agreed . Cash was still scanning the club and she was caught off guard to see Minnie dancing on stage .

" Since when does she work here ? " She asked pointing at Minnie .

" She started like two weeks ago , Yanni put her on the two of them and NeNe walk around here like the three musketeers" Angel informed causing Cash to bust out laughing .

" What's funny , what did we miss ? " Bri asked confused .

" Bitches really become friends when they have a common enemy that's all , but where that bitch Yanni at that's why I came here " Cash said .

" Private room number four " Bri said and Cash nodded and went to walk off but Angel grabbed her arm.

" Hold on hoe , we're coming with you in case her friends feeling froggy " Angel said . She already knew why Cash had come to Sin City looking for Yanni . She was dressed to fight wearing a pair of sweatpants, a hoodie , and tennis shoes.

" Lets go then " Cash said even though she wasn't worried about them trying to jump her . She knew one call to Riq and he would air the whole club out . She walked to where Yanni was and pushed the door open without even knocking and her mouth hit the floor when she saw Yanni bent over on the couch with her brother her pounding into her .

" Are you serious Dhaz ? " Cash yelled causing them snap out of the ecstasy and looked at her as she stood in the door with her arms folded .

" Cash it's not like I promise " Dhaz said quickly pulling his pants up .

" It's not like that dhaz ? you know how dirty this bitch did me and your kids and you go and fuck her ? " Cash fussed .

" Bitch shutup like you're not fucking his enemy " Yanni snapped .

" Riq is not his enemy , he doesn't have any beef with my brother all of that shit that happened in the past is left in the past . Stop speaking on me and Riq trying to start shit for I get him to come kill your dumb ass " Cash fussed .

" Cashmere calm down " Dhaz said as he tried to walk towards her but she held her had up stopping him from getting any closer .

" I'm done with you, obviously me and your kids don't mean shit you since you're fucking with a bitch who tried to get all three of us killed " Cash fussed .