XXIX

Chapter Twenty Nine : Plotting

" What the fuck you mean y'all had a fight ? " Dhaz fussed as he looked at Yanni who sat on the other side of the table at him . It was visiting day and he was surprised that she was even there because she and cash were always too busy to visit him.

" We had a fight , why is that so hard for you to comprehend " Yanni smacked her teeth .

" For what Ayanna ? " he fussed .

" because she's a fake ass bitch and - " before she could finish dhaz cut her off .

" Aye that's my sister , watch what you calling her " He fussed .

" You don't care about cashmere so don't even front like you're the worlds best big brother " Yanni fussed .

" That's my baby sister , my only sister of course I care about her and I love her . I may have not been the best brother to her but that was for a reason , I had to prepare her for the real world so that she could be able to take care of herself and hold her own because I wasn't gonna be always there to protect her " He explained .

" I don't care about that and obviously your sister doesn't care too much about you since she's back laying up with Riq , the nigga who put you in here " Yanni snapped .

" What you mean the nigga who put me in here ? " Dhaz asked raising an eyebrow.

" When Cash called you and warned you that riq was gonna come after you , he saw you leaving outta the house instead of coming after you he took a picture of your license plate and sent the cops after you because he knew you had drugs on you " She lied .

" Say you swear " he said growing serious.

" I put it on ionesty " She said .

" Yo that nigga is dead when I get out , does cash know he snitched ? " He asked .

" Everyone knows " She said .

" wow " he said shaking his head .

Yanni wanted to bust out laughing at how naive he was but she held it on , she would be laughing in the end anyways . Everything was working out in her favor , she turned dhaz against cash and with him and riq beefing her whole world was gonna turn upside down. " Why you think she doesn't come to see you that often , he doesn't let her " She added in .

" So she let that nigga tell her not to come see her own blood brother ? " he snapped .

" Calm down baby .. it's okay you know I won't turn on you " Yanni said as she reached over and touched his hand .

" Nah that shit ain't right " He fussed . His feelings were hurt he know he fucked over cash sometimes but that didn't mean that he didn't love her or would actually hurt her . He would never turn his back on her for anybody , a minute ago he was willing to jump across the table and choke yanni out for putting his hands on risking more jail time when he was due to be out by the end of the year just for her .

" I know , that's why me and her had a fight she let him get into her head about me . I don't know what's up with her " She said and Dhaz just shook his head falling into her lies .