XXXI

Chapter Thirty One : Thanksgiving

" what you want bitch i'm frying my turkey " Coco questioned Cashmere as he finally answered the phone for her . He was trying to prepare a quick thanksgiving meal for his new man and his kids who was coming to his place but couldn't concentrate because Cash kept calling his phone back to back .

" Hold on bitch , what you doing ? " Cashmere asked trying to make sure she heard him correctly.

" I'm . frying . my . turkey " he said slowly causing her to bust out laughing.

" Cordell I know good and damn well you is not frying no turkey you're supposed to put it in the oven " Cash said cracking up .

" bitch you do fry it black peoples eat everything fried not baked " Coco argued .

" friend do not feed that man no fried turkey I swear he'll leave your ass " Cash said .

" Bitch what do you want , you better be dying the way you keep blowing up my phone " Coco snapped changing the subject.

" I don't know what's going on with Riq , like he hasn't taken me to see his family and when I asked him was we going over there today for thanksgiving he said no I think he doesn't want to bring me around then because they all know what I did " Cash stressed .

" Here you go overthinking shit again , just ask him about it " Coco said .

" Can I just come over by you for the day ? " Cash asked .

" You know you're always welcome here but I think you need to talk to riq about it don't just be assuming shit " Coco said .

" Alright friend i'll see you later " Cash said as she hung up the phone . She was laying in the bedroom she had been sharing with riq the last few months while he was in the front room talking with his brothers . " Riq come here " she yelled out .

A few minutes later he walked into the bedroom and bit his lip at how she good laying on his bed in nothing but her panties and a bra . " You must be trying to get fucked wearing that little ass shit all time " He said .

" No I just got out of the shower i'm about to put on some clothes I was calling you to let you know that me and the kids are going by coco for the day " She said .

" No y'all not "  He said .

" Why we're not , I don't wanna sit in here all day bored and it's obvious you're too embarrassed to bring me around your family so you can go by them and i'll go by coco " Cash fussed . Riq looked at her for a minute before he raised his hand and smacked her hard as hell on her butt. " Why would you do that , that hurts " Cash complained as she rubbed the spot he had hit .

" That's the point , you always assuming shit instead of just asking me "  He fussed.

" Then why else would you not be going by your family ? everyone goes by their family for thanksgiving " She questioned.

" You asked me was we going by my mama and I said no cause I don't fuck with her I never said we wasn't going by my family . Your ass take one little thing and make it big " He said .

" oh "she said looking dumb .

" Yeah oh " He said as he smacked her ass again .