16: Human

(Y/N) froze as she exited the bathroom, making eye contact with Lauren as the tired Latina sat confused and in awe on the bed. She felt her eyes change as she watched Lauren turn to their crimson red colour, oozing authority.

She stared at Lauren while a smile slowly broke out on her face, showing off her (what Lauren would call) breath taking smile.

Lauren sat further up on the bed as she examined her mate in her full glory. For someone with such a small wolf, (Y/N) was probably slightly taller than Lauren from what she could see. 

She was thin from her malnutrition but she wasn't skin and bones anymore and Lauren was glad to see how much she'd been improving since she got here. 

Her (Y/C/E) eye's sparkled as Lauren watched her with all the love in her showing. 

After minutes of silence Lauren released a shaking breath before speaking into the tension filled air. "(Y/N)?" She asked, needed that verbal confirmation before she did anything she might regret.

"Lolo!" (Y/N) said happily, her single dimple showing off and she ran over to the bed, disregarding her towel as it fell to the floor.

(Y/N) jumped on the bed and was quick to sit herself on Laurens lap, cuddling into the dominant wolf as she submitted, resting her head in Laurens neck.

Lauren wrapped her arms securely around her mates waist as she breathed in the young wolfs scent, tightening her grip when all she could smell was apple and vanilla, nothing of her.

Nuzzling her face into the younger girl as she scent marked her, Laurens hands ran up and down the sides of the girls (Y/S/C) skin. Lighting bolts shooting everywhere she touched.

"God you're beautiful..." Lauren whispered as she played with (Y/N)s waist long (Y/H/C) hair. "And you're all mine." Lauren added, a grin breaking out on her face as she flipped the pair over. 

(Y/N) let out a yelp of surprise as she was flipped over, looking up at Lauren now as the brunette smiled devilishly at her before she leaned down and peppered her face in kisses.

The young wolf broke out into a fit of giggles as and held onto Laurens shirt, her eyes closed and nose scrunched up as Lauren continued her assault across the girls skin.

She stopped her attack as she hovered above her mates lips, hesitating long enough for (Y/N) to open her eyes in curiosity. 

(Y/N) watched as Lauren looked at her lips before licking her own, drawing her own attention to Laurens lips.

Lauren leaned in slowly, allowing the girl time to stop her if she wanted to, before the two of them closed there eyes as their lips touched.

Tingles erupted from the contact, causing (Y/N) to let out a little giggle as it tickled her. Lauren smiled into the kiss at her mate before pulling away, opening her eyes to watch her giggling mate as (Y/N) brought her hand up to cover her mouth, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Sorry, Lolo," she said through her giggles.

Lauren smiled and shook her head, making her move to sit beside her.

"Noooo," (Y/N) said, pulling Lauren back on top over her before pressing her lips to Laurens again, this time containing her giggles as she savored the kiss. 

This isn't what she imagined it would be like. It looked weird when she saw Camila and Dinah do it, but she liked it. She understood now.

When (Y/N) pulled away to breath Lauren then peppered kisses over her cheek and now to her neck, nipping at the joint between her neck and shoulder.

"You never cease to amazing me, pup..." Lauren mumbled in to her neck before flipping them back over so (Y/N) and tucked into the nook of her arm.

The (Y/H/C) looked up at Lauren with a questioning look. "Good?" She asked, Lauren smiling at the question before she nodded her head.

"Good." She confirmed, kissing her mates forehead before she pulled the sheet up to cover her mates naked body.