9: If Wolves Could Pout

Later that day, much to (Y/N)'s dismay, Lauren had to shift back to finish paper work for the ceremony on Friday.

As Lauren signed documents, (Y/N) laid under her chair, refusing to let the older girl touch her.

She wanted Laurens wolf, that way, if she actually decided to talk, she could. But human Lauren couldn't understand her. She had squishy fur-less ears that couldn't understand the barks of a wolf entirely.

She could guess. Like if a wolf is barking and snarling, it's not hard to understand it's mad. Or if (Y/N) is barking from the bed, Lauren knows she either wants down, or wants her attention.

But those are just well educated guesses.

So (Y/N) sulked under Laurens chair, one foot away for Laurens sock covered feet.

Not long after, the chair above her moved as Lauren stood up and stretched. 

Looking down between her feet, Lauren looked at her mate as (Y/N) stared up at her. "Have you finished sulking yet?" She asked as she cocked her eyebrow questioningly at her.

(Y/N) huffed and looked away from Lauren causing the older girl to laugh at her childish actions.

Bending down, Lauren was quick to scoop the small wolf up into her arms, (Y/N) letting out a few barks of displeasure before giving up.

 "I'm sorry baby." Lauren cooed, rubbing her face into (Y/N)s fur. "The ceremony is very important and is only two moons away, you understand, right?" Lauren asked her mate.

Turning to look at the Alpha, (Y/N) sent Lauren a sulky look causing her to laugh.

"If wolves could pout..." Lauren mumbled before kissing her mates fur. "Come on, you owe me some cuddles. I'll finish the paperwork later." Lauren said, carrying the pair of them with determination to their room.

Once there, Lauren closed the door and set the small wolf down before stripping out of her work attire and into some sweats.

Trotting off to the bed, (Y/N) carefully climbed the stairs Lauren got her to get onto the bed, where she then laid down and waited for the green eyed girl.

She wasn't impressed by Laurens choice of clothes. She didn't understand why she even bothered. It would be much better and easier if she were to strip and shift into a wolf. 

(Y/N) loved Laurens wolf form. She was so beautiful and elegant yet she oozed power and dominance.

She was glad Lauren was her mate and that she wouldn't hurt her. She would be scared if she didn't know that or her. 

She was accepting Lauren as her mate but she didn't understand the benefit of her becoming the Luna. The elders didn't seem to know either...

(Y/N) was startled out of her thoughts as Lauren jumped on the bed and pulled the small wolf close to her.

Inhaling her scent, Lauren proceeded to scent mark her mate before kissing her muzzle.

"I'm never letting you go. I've waiting too long to have you for that..." Lauren mumbled as she slowly drifted to sleep with (Y/N) tucked into her side.

Licking Laurens cheek, (Y/N) tried to tell Lauren she never wanted for her to let her go either. 

Nuzzled in each others embrace, the pair drifted off for a quick nap before dinner.