"Alright Nassiah then you aren't" he said as he leaned into kiss be but I leaned back.

"How the hell am I the mom?"

"My ma bad" king spoke making us both look at him a bit shocked. "Ma in ime out" he then added. I was bout to say Lacey you fucking up more than you already were

"How are you not?" He responded making me gasp.he had me fucked up

"Why you get to be the dad? And how come everyone just outhea thinking I'm the mom"

"Cause you rude as hell and always trying hit someone like someone momma" he responded looking at the television.

"You know what- imma solve the whole thing we ain't getting married"

"Well I would be the one asking you— so you finna day no?" I scrunched up my face once more hearing bullshit again.

"What makes you say that?" I asked crossing my arms. "And Ian saying yes that's fo-sure"

"Cause you submissive as fuc- fudge baby" he tried to lean in to kiss me again but I flicked his forehead.

"So you finna bitch me out every chance you get?" I should've never even brought this up. I was really the whole bitch In this whatever it is.I didn't like it one bit. "If we was together I woulda just broke up with you" I spoke ending the conversation and standing up- I didn't make it that far because Alonso pulled me right back down on his lap.

" So now we ain't together?" I shook my head. "So if I fix things up with Alex?"

"I mean things from China break easily so it ain't finna be no problem to kill him"

"Right we ain't together but I can't even stay at my own house" Alonso was getting smart and I wasn't fucking with it.

"You can leave ion even want you here" he moved me off his lap and started to get up but I pushed him back down. "Alright we might be together damn" a small smirk appeared on Alonso's face and he grabbed my face kissing it all over.

"Ewwww issin"

.....................

Just when things are going great Alonso fucks them up. I had fell asleep and so did king and his ass really snuck to that bad ass dinner. So here I was cursing his ass out.

From Alo👀💍
Imma be back a hour or two tops he ain't even hear yet baby.

To Alonso.
You bout stupid as fuck
You never thinking with yo fucking head.

To Alonso
Matta fact stay ova there Ian wanna see you tonight

To Alonso .
Last time I help your stupid black ass

To Alonso .
Nigga can't even take a nap In peace fucking dumb ass nigga

To Alonso
Like wow you're real fuckin dumb

To Alonso
I really betta not see ya black ugly ass tonight

To Alonso's
Dinner that good you ain't text back ?
We sure ain't together no more fucking dummy .

I threw my phone to the side and got up out the bed making sure to not wake up king and went to start on dinner, I highkey hated cooking because you needed patience for it. But I liked to eat so here I was making pasta, garlic bread and a salad because that's the easiest thing to make. Halfway through cooking Donnie came up and brought Dj with him. "Where king?" Dj asked as Donnie sat down in the kitchen.

"In da room- go wake him up but don't be teaching him no bad words" I warned but dj was already down the hall.

"His momma stressing me out- she always asking me for some money. But last time I gave her some she wanna go buy her broke ass boyfriend some shoes instead of my son" Donnie exclaimed I shook my head because I wish a bitch would. Lacey's Calls were already limiting to once every week and she better quit playing around with my son before I stop putting money on her books. Calling that trash ass nigga with my bread.

"Better have Tas'hania fuck her up"

"You know Tash ain't as crazy as she was in highschool- Imma have to tell her the bitch hit me" Donnie said making us both laugh. When I finished cooking- the kids were eating but me and Donnie were in the living room rolling up, a few blunts later his ass left too- still nothing from Alonso. I was getting worried like the type drop king off at Tas'hanias and grab my gun type shit. Spooky type shit. King also didn't want to even lay down until he saw Alonso first. So here we were arguing.

Pap pap pap "now go to bed" he held his butt that I had just hit and let the scream out of his throat. "Go lay your ass down" I started but he just threw his body on the ground hitting his head with it and laid there crying. "Pharaoh kiari Imma beat yo ass"

"Eave me! I ant my Zo" he cried between sobs. The door then opened as if this boy had magic powers and there was a knock on the door I opened it ready to curse Alonso ass out but instead I was being pushed out the way by Donnie in panic mode I turned back towards king picking him up off the floor then put him back in his room slamming the door shut he could cry in there. I walked back into the living room and saw Tas'hania standing there with blood all over her shirt.

"Tell him what you told me" Donnie started

"I killed him" she spoke softly.

"No tell him why"

"He raped Zo, so I killed him" her eyes met mine.

......................

- YOOO so like I always do I questioned to see who y'all thought was finna get him. Most said what I assumed yk Nassiah or Donnie so I got hype.

  I STOPPED WRITING ANE HERE GO IN THE COMMENTS "I think you finna switch it up and make my Tash" I was cheesing ode cause great minds think alike. Anyway school starts again tm so I've been spamming y'all cause Imma update slower now maybe.

- oh and Nassiah now find out how you think he's gonna react?