Chapter 27

Archie's POV

After Callie's weird assumption I was more then confused. Its weird she let Jug be with Betty and I thought maybe she not just she wanted them to be happy, but also cause she liked me. I fell for her and I do love her. Im just confused. What was she talking about when she mentioned that I was okay with dating Veronica while she is with Reggie. What did that mean? Lucky for me I knew that Veronica and Reggie were on a double date with Betty and Jughead at Pop's.

"Hey guys can we talk?" I ask sitting down.

"Arch, why arent you with Callie? I thought you wanted to ask her out?" Betty questions.

"I did, but she said the strangest thing." I say.

"What did you mean?" Jughead asks.

"Well oddly enough this doesnt have to do with you two. It has to do with Veronica and Reggie." I say.

"What did we do?" Reggie asks.

"Callie said something along the lines of me dating Veronica and okay with her also dating Reggie." I say.

"Thats crazy. Where would she get an idea like that? I mean she did look at the three of us talking and she looked sad." Veronica says.

"We just figured that she was little hurt after letting Jughead be with Betty." Reggie says.

"I dont get it. Veronica has even said that she thinks you two would be good together. You even told her you loved her. So why would she think you two would do this." Betty says.

"After what you two did can you blame her." Reggie says.

I looked over at Betty and Jughead who seemed to have made Callie lose trust in anyone. I placed my head on the table I just felt like I was gonna lose Callie.

"Betty, where's your sister?" Alice Cooper says.

"What are you talking about? Arch, where was Callie?" Betty asks.

"She went into your house clearly upset at me. She didnt leave cause for awhile I hoped she would come out and talked to me. So I staid on my porch and played my guitar." I say.

"Well I came home and I did she you on your porch so she must of went out the back." Alice says.

Alice left and went to go see if Callie went to her dad's. I decided to leave so the guys can have their double date. I went down to Sweet water river and I just started throwing rocks into the water.

"Wow nice arm." I heard someone say.

"Thanks... Oh hey Ethel." I say when I face her.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"No. Callie wont talk to me and she left or something. She's mad at me and Im so confused, but I know she isnt happy with me so Im not gonna go find her." I say.

"Oh I saw her. She was with some Serpents." She tells me.

"What?" I question.

"Yeah. I have seen her with the group several times cause Jughead knows them and Kevin is dating one. She was attached to one of the guys and..." She didnt even finished when I quickly walked away.

I went to the Whyte Wyrm known as the Southside Serpents hang out. There she was with some serpents and Kevin. One guy touched her arm as they talked and I was pissed. I walked over to her and taped on her shoulder. Thats when she turned around and was clearly upset with me. I grabbed her arm and took her out of there and Kevin followed. I finally let go of her after we were outside. I wanted to say something, but she pushed pasted me and got into Kevin's car. What was happening here? I dont know why she's mad, but someone did this to our friendship and a possible relationship. I just dont know who and when I do that person will pay for hurting the most perfect girl I know.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.