Chapter 9

Callie's POV

I woke up to the sound of Archie Andrews once again punching his stupid punching bag at 3:05am. I got up and looked out the window to see him. Then I texted him just to see why he has to do this right now.

Text Message

Callie: Why?

Archie: Im sorry did I wake you?

Callie: Kinda.

Archie: Sorry. I just needed to hit something.

Callie: Do you want to talk about it?

Archie: It was just a dream.

Callie: Well if you ever want to talk Im here.

Archie: I know Calico. I'll stop. Goodnight Calico.

Callie: Goodnight Archie.

End Text.

The next morning I woke up and got ready for school.

"Hey did you hear noise around 3am?" Betty asks.

"Yeah it was Archie. I texted him and he stopped." I say.

"What is his deal lately?" She asks.

"Not really sure. It might be about that girl he likes or something." I say.

She just shrugged and we left the house for school, but I saw Archie in his room getting ready to leave so I let Betty go on ahead and I waited for him.

"Ohh... Hey Calico." Archie says.

"Hey. I noticed you havent left yet and decided to walk with you. I hope you dont mind." I say.

"Not at all." He says.

"Good." I say.

We walked to school and talked about alot of things. I was hoping he would just reveal the girl he likes and I could help him, but he knows me all to well.

"Your not getting anything out of me." He says.

"I just want you to be happy." I say.

"I am. She is just someone I cant go for and besides she..." He says, but was interrupted.

"Hey Cal. Archie." Jughead says.

"Hey Juggie." I say and give him a quick kiss.

"Im gonna go." Archie says and then walked away.

I rested my head on Jughead's shoulder as we sat in Pop's after a long day at school. I then saw Archie with Veronica and when they saw us Veronica dragged Archie over to us any they sat down. Jug and Veronica were talking about something while Archie and I randomly just glanced at each other every so often. Then Jug got a text and then he got up and left leaving me with this couple. It was nice yet awkward and when I went home I heard a noise in Betty's room. I went upstairs and knocked on the door and heard the window open and Betty then opened the door she was wearing a towel. I didnt know what to do and then I went into my room. That was just weird.

A/N: Hey what do you guys think? Let me know. Thanks.