Chapter 16

Callie's POV

I sat on the couch in my dad's place and just sad there holding a pillow and crying. I havent even left my dad's since I came. I missed school for the last two days because I am just to upset to see anyone.

"Hey you want anything from Pop's?" My dad asks.

"No Im fine." I say.

"Hun you need to eat something. You know what I'll bring you something." He says.

He left and not to long after that my mom came barging in and she was pissed.

"Mom? Why are you here?" I ask.

"Im here to take you home. This running off to be at your dad's is not okay." She says.

"Mom, Im not coming home. I just cant be in the same place as Betty." I say.

"So you just ditch school and came here and you havent been in school for days. You need to just get over it and come home." She says.

"Get over it? Mom, Betty was sleeping with my boyfriend. I just need time okay. I never meant to hurt you by not coming home. I just need space." I say letting the tears fall.

She placed her hand on my back and gave me hug. I just dont know if she still understands why I want to stay away. She ended up leaving when my dad came back and hours later there was a knock on the door. I didnt know who it was cause I was just laying on the guest bed.

"Calico can we talk? Please?" Archie asks opening the door.

"Please just go away Arch." I say.

"Cal please." He says.

"Just go." I say.

I looked up at him and I could tell he was hurting about this as well.

"Im so sorry Callie. I wanted to tell you." He says sat next to me.

"Then why didnt you?" I ask.

"Because I couldnt hurt you. I didnt want to be the one to hurt you. I couldnt be that guy." He says and placed his hand on mine.

"Arch, if you would of told me you wouldnt of hurt me. You would of helped me not get lead on for so long. You werent the one hurting me, but not telling me was how you hurt me." I say.

"I listened to Jughead when he said I would hurt you. I knew I should of told you. Can you ever forgive me?" He asks.

I looked at him and thought about it for a moment because he didnt tell me, but he wasnt the one who really hurt me.

"Do you promise if anything like this ever happens again you'll tell me?" I ask.

"I will never keep something like this again. Cause I never want to see you like this ever again." He says.

I rested my head on his shoulder and just felt alittle better about this whole situation. He wasnt the one who hurt me and I know that I can still trust him. I know that pain wont go away for awhile, but I feel like with Archie by my side the pain goes away just a little bit.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.