Chapter 20

Archie's POV

I couldnt believe that Callie and Jughead are getting back together. I thought maybe Callie and I were going to finally possibly get together. Of course Jughead will always hold a place in her heart I just thought who cares now I guess. Leaving school and hitting the boxing gym was the only way I could let go.

"Archie! There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere." Callie says.

"Go away Callie." I say.

"I dont get it. Why are you mad? You have no reason to be mad." She says.

I just ignored her and continued to punched a punching bag. What was about a hour later I was about to leave when Betty walked in with Veronica.

"Where is she?" Betty asks.

"Wheres who?" I question.

"Callie. She wasnt at Vixen practice and she isnt at her dad's." Veronica says.

"Maybe she's with Jughead." I say trying not to think about them.

"She's not. He hasnt seen her." Betty says.

"All we know is that she went after you." Veronica says.

I felt horrible I ignored her and she left and now she's missing.

"Well I'll help find her." I say.

We all left and we went searching for Callie. I went to Pop's and went to see if she was there and instead I found Jughead.

"You should be proud of yourself Archie. Its your fault." Jughead says.

"Im not doing this with you. I just want to find Callie." I say.

Just then Cheryl walked in and when she saw us she walked over to us.

"Hey isnt the the ex and the boy who is crushing." Cheryl says.

"I gotta go. I gotta find Callie." I say.

"Oh no you dont. She's at my house, Betty and Veronica are with her now." She says.

"Oh thank god she's okay." I say.

"Yeah no thanks to you two. She's just lucky I went to Sweet water river and helped her before she drowned. Well later. She says.

She walked out and Jughead and I quickly left the diner. Though when we got there Callie had left to Veronica's. Jug and I went to Veronica's to see Callie and learn what will happened to her. Once we got there I knocked on the door and Veronica opened the door.

"Oh hey guys. Come on in." Veronica says.

Jughead and I both walked in and Callie was sitting on the couch resting her head on Kevin's shoulder. She looked all shaken up and a part of me blamed myself. I hated seeing her like this. It just killed me. I just hope she doesnt hate me for how I acted earlier.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.