Its my concern .......My friendddddd
....He said stretching the word friend .......

Finally the phone again started to ring ........

Nandu started to rub her fingers in tension.....

Manik just lifted the call.......

Nandu requested him by folding hands with tears ....Not to talk.....We all are shocked to see her like that ......

Manik just put the speaker on.......

How dare you not lift my calls ....You bitch .....The lady on the other side started abusing nandu ..manik just fisted his hands.....Not only manik but whole family is very furious on hearing bad against nandu....Without even knowing the other side who is speaking........

Vo mami.....Nandu said shivering ......Not even looking at anyone .....

Don't forget to lift my call on first ring ......Get ready to be the permanent servant of this house.....This time even navya can't save you.....As you will be my son's wife .....So get ready and come to bangalore .....bahut hoogaye padayi.....Kal subha tak yaha honi chahiye ......aur ha us navya ko agar kuch bhi pata chala toh vo is duniya main nahi rahegi samjhi........kuch bolo ab ....The lady shouted.....

Ji mami ....Nandu said ....

Chalo theek hae .....phir jaldi cal uthao......Saying this she cut the call......

Nandu just stood on her place.....Bcoz we all got to know the problem ......It is navya life is in danger. ........

Navya is crying badly.....I hugged her tightly .........

Manik just hugged nandu who stood like a statue

Manik just hugged nandu who stood like a statue ....Even he is crying .......

Nandu just pushed him back and grabbed her mobile and ran away ........

Next day ......Happy house. ......

We all sat in hall thinking what to do bcoz ....Navya and abhi parents are here after knowing everything from navya ........Nandu is packing to go back to bangalore in navni house .........She is not listening to anyone ........Arya soha manik are missing ....

Manik just came down whistling ....
Like nothing is happening .......

He just sat on the dinning table ....Eating fruits .......Happily smiling.....Bcoz breakfast is not available as no one is in mood to eat ....

What's wrong with you ......Anu bhai asked ....

Kya hua jiju...... He said still eating fruits .....

Nandu is leaving manu ....She is your bird ....That lady is sounding dangerous ........Asked nivi bhabi out of concern .........

Relax guys ...Just ten minutes .....Nandu will come running calling me.......If there is no traffic in Mumbai ....She will be here by now ......But have patience ......She is not going any where ......I'm not that good to let her go...... After knowing she is my bird ....First time you will see an angry bird in nandu .....I'm waiting for her ......Manik said with full excitement rubbing his hands .......We saw him like he is an alien..... .....