CHAPTER 3 - Misleading Behavior

Bắt đầu từ đầu

“Hey there, new student!” he greeted and started walking in my direction.

Acckkk!! What the hell?! Why is he approaching me?! Go away!

“Hi, I’m Arden Lee. But I’m known as Bullet around here”, he said. “You’re Dara Ramirez, right?”

“Huh? Uh, yeah. Hello”, I simply said and didn’t even bother asking how he got my name. When I glanced tentatively at his fuming fangirls standing at the back, I can almost feel the laser beams shooting from their eyes.

OMG, Arden Lee. Please go away!

“Some people are saying that you’re Ice Lord’s girlfriend. Is that true?”

“Yes!” Namee interjected.

“No!” I exclaimed, my eyes widening in disbelief at Namee. Seriously, of all the girls here in InterSAT, why did I end up being stuck with Namee the MOUTH?!

“Which is it?” Bullet pressed on while smiling.

“No”, I repeated just as the bell rang.

“Oh. Okay. I thought…Nevermind. Nice meeting you, Dara”, he said and lightly pinched my cheek.

Eh? This guy is flirty.

***

Dara crossed her legs and stretched her arms while the professor is writing on the board. She’s honestly about to die of boredom and the professor’s soft voice is not helping at all.

“It’s the Black Dragons!” she heard one of her classmates gushed. Dara glanced at the window overlooking the hallway and saw Jiro together with his gang. She immediately straightened up and pretended to be busy writing notes, not meeting the eyes of anyone.

“Wait, he stopped. Oh my gosh! Is he looking at me?!” another girl shrieked. Murmurs filled the classroom, making her curious. She lifted her gaze and looked at the hallway again, only to be surprised by the sight of Jiro standing outside their classroom while staring at her with furrowed eyebrows. His gang is curiously looking at her as well, wondering why their leader stopped walking.

“He’s coming!”

“Gah! Ice Lord is entering our classroom!”

Dara’s breath was caught in her throat when Jiro barged in her classroom and strode directly towards her, ignoring the professor who was standing in front, completely dumbfounded.

“Stand up, Ramirez”, Jiro instructed.

“W-Why?”

“Stand up”, he repeated firmly, causing her to immediately comply in surprise. He then took off his blazer and to everyone’s shock, he tied it on Dara’s waist, making sure that her legs are covered.