Chapter Thirty-Three

A/N:

Listening to the song at the multimedia while writing this... Nakakangiyak.

Enjoy!

Tweet your feels.

#MFY

#MeanForYou

#RushWell #MUSH

#GrantWell

______________

Grant didn't allow me to make a statement until our family lawyers came. Ipinilit niya sa mga police na kailangan ko muna magpahinga, saying that I'm also a victim of the incident. And Grant was really intimidating kaya wala nang nagawa pa ang mga police kundi ang hintayin ang mga lawyers.

He also called our parents to tell what happened. I wasn't confined to the hospital but the doctor advised me a bed rest pero hindi muna ako pinaalis until nabigay ko na yung statement ko.

On our way home, my parents assured me that I have nothing to worry about. They said that they'll fix everything for me. And the truth is, I wasn't worried about anything at the moment. I just want to give this day a rest dahil sa masyadong maraming nangyari ngayong araw na ito. I was too tired to concern myself about anything.

Grant followed us home. He wants to stay with me until he's sure that I'm okay but I told mommy that I want to be alone, I didn't tell him directly dahil ayaw ko pa siyang kausapin. Sinabi naman niya iyon kay Grant kaharap ako, kaya I ended up watching how Grant struggled between wanting to argue with me and respecting my decision. In the end, he left without hearing a word from me.

Despite the accident, I can still clearly remember everything that happened earlier. My anger has dwindled but that doesn't mean it disappeared. May galit pa rin ako sa kanya, kay Rush, at sa mansanas na iyon. But I'm too resigned. My eyes want to give up and I want to rest pero hindi mapigilan bumalik sa isipan ko ang lahat ng mga nangyari kanina.

I wanted to slap myself for being so pathetic. Inaamin ko na naging mahina ako kanina. A bitch can only handle so much. Bitchesa lang naman ako, hindi immortal. Nevertheless, I still want to be hard on myself for reacting like how a frail and weak girl would. I'm Maxwell Allen Ynarez. That is a reason enough to be tough and show supremacy. But for some unknown reason, I can't find it in me to fight back. I want to plot my revenge but it's like I don't have any reason to fight anymore.

The accident really shocked me. I never expected something like that to happen. I've never been involved in accident before, ngayon lang. She saw me. I know she saw me. I honked a lot of times that it is impossible for her not to hear but she acted like she didn't hear a thing and resumed walking my way. And another shocking thing is my brake didn't work. It was properly working when I arrived the campus, I wouldn't have been there kung hindi iyon gumana. Bakit bigla na lang nasira?

Sinubukan kong isipin kung sino ang sisira ng brake ng sasakyan ko at hindi naman maalis si Banana sa sulok ng isipan ko. I gasped. Of course it was Banana. I don't know why she's doing this but I'm sure she's behind every bad thing that happened to me. Sigurado ako doon. Hindi ako pwedeng magkamali.

Maybe she had it planned all along.

Maybe she wants to play the sympathy card that's why she purposely let herself be bullied. When she 'accidentally' nudged me to my locker, when she tripped on my foot and accused me for doing it in purpose, how she stole Grant and Rush away from me... It all fit into a perfect puzzle.