Chapter Thirty-One

I have to admit, I was really shaken by what happened the yesterday. I still feel ashamed of what happened but now, I feel invulnerable. I was completely off guard when the situation happened that I wasn't able to react how I should have reacted.

Now that my judgment is not clouded, I want my revenge. I want to know who poured the disgusting unknown liquid on me and had the guts to physically hurt me by dropping the big pail.

I confronted a lot of people about it, threatened a lot of people about it too-that if they know who the culprit is, they should tell me or they wouldn't like what will happen if I find out that they're a part of the pathetic scheme.

I can't think of anyone brave enough to stand up against me. Unang pumasok sa utak ko si Rush. Na baka pinlano niya iyon para makuha ang atensyon ko. But the bucket? No. Rush wouldn't deliberately hurt me. And it's not his type to be anonymous. If it was Rush, he would be the one pouring the contents itself. He would brag about it, be proud and not work secretly. Another thing about Rush is he loves to gloat. He wants his masterpiece to be acknowledged as his so I really doubt it's Rush.

Then the fruity bitch next flashed in my mind and I snorted. The girl could hardly fight back kaya paano siya ang may gawa 'non. And besides, I was basically pulling her hair back there. It was a very spur of the moment fight and she couldn't possibly scheme such thing.

I wasted the whole night thinking of the possible suspect but I can't think of anyone. I don't know who. I know his/her motive though. Obviously, may tinatanim sila na galit and they think they should plot and mess with me to get even. Well, I don't like getting even. I love having the upper hand.

The only positive thing about what happened ay nagka-ayos na ulit kami ni Grant. As soon as I went home, kasunod ko na agad si Grant. I was too busy crying to confront him about the annoying fruit, that's why he comforted me first. When I finally have the power to argue with him, inaway ko siya.

He explained how 'the girl', his term-not mine, was assigned as his partner on his make-up project and he can't do anything about it. Useless ang magalit sa bagay na hindi masosolusyunan. And it's not like I can do anything about it either. Plus, I love how he never calls the girl by her name.

I just warned him na wag siyang magkakamali, dahil sa oras na nagkamali siya... He wouldn't like what I would do. I will ruin that girl's life. The things I have done on her before were just petty schemes. I have bigger and more creative plans that I could laid out for her sa oras na may mangyaring hindi ako nagustuhan.

On the other side, Rush never attempted to text or call me to ask if I was okay. Remembering how he just stared at me with that blank face of his and left without even a word still sends a different kind of pain inside my chest. I don't want to think further about how I felt kaya I dismissed it as soon as it came into my mind.

As I was eating my breakfast, my phone rang and I picked it up after sipping some juice. It was Zoey. "What, Zoey?"

"Oh God, Maxie! There's a big situation!"

She instantly got my undivided attention. My forehead creased. They won't call if it doesn't have anything to do with me. "What is it?"

"Check your facebook! Your video went viral, Maxie. Oh Gosh, it is so awful. It even trended sa twitter!" Mas lalo naman akong naguluhan.

"Video? What video?" It's not like I have a scandal. I can't think of any video. Unless...

"Yung video mo when you attacked that crema de puta! And also when you got..." My face suddenly heated in anger. I gritted my teeth, clenching my fist to gather my wits.

"I'm going to call you later, Zoey." Pilit na pilit ang boses ko nang sinabi ko iyon. Magsasalita pa sana si Zoey but I just dropped the call. After switching on my wifi connection, I opened my facebook account.