Chapter 29

Chapter 29

(Destiny)

I didn't know what was wrong but I know I didn't want to go to a hospital. I was happy to see my mom face and she came with her husband. I was excited when I learned that he is a nurse. He will be delivering his own baby. He asked me a bunch of questions then asked could he take a look. At first I told him no but he assured me he just wants to make sure of a few things. I looked at my mom and she told me I was going to be okay and I agreed. I let him do his job and I learned a few minutes later I was in early labor. He sent Kat to his house for a few things and she returned a little while later. My mom tried calling Cathy but there was no answer. After a few hours gone by he was able to stop my contractions and labor. I gave him a big hug and then him and my mom left. After that I finally got in contact with Cathy and she said she was in the hospital. I quickly gathered my things and raced over there and she was standing with a cane. I started crying hysterically and she just looked at me.

Cathy: What's wrong

Destiny: Your in the hospital

Kat: Yeah what happened

Cathy: I shot myself in the leg by accident but I'm fine

Kat: How did that happen

Cathy: I dropped my gun and it went off

I hugged her tight and she kissed my head and assured me she was okay. After that we headed home and I thanked Kat for being there today. She's like a older sister to me and she's really excited to be a aunty. But after getting settled in home and Marcus going to bed I just stared at wedding dresses in a bridal magazine. We plan on tying the knot soon and I can't wait. She came and sat next to me and I closed the magazine and I just snuggled up in her arms.

Destiny: So I was thinking matching dresses

Cathy: Actually I wanted to wear my mom wedding dress, when I was little and saw it I told myself when I get married one day that's what I'll wear, I have it storage with her other things

Destiny: Well then I will have to find the same one

We chatted a little longer about details then I fell asleep in her arms. I couldn't be any happier right now. I still can't believe I'll be getting married soon. I can see myself growing old and dying with her.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone