Chapter 28

Chapter 28

(Continue Kat)

My day off is in the middle of the week like today. I don't do nothing special I'm just a lunch lady in a elementary school. It's very boring and children are very rude which is why I don't want none of my own. Also neither one of us wants to go through labor. But I'm very smart and educated and I have several degrees. I'm really great with food and I was once in culinary arts school. But anyways I got my things and went over to Destiny place. When she wasn't answering I used the spare key. I opened the door and I was approached by the cutest little dog. After petting it a bit, I heard Destiny in the bathroom and it didn't sound pretty. When she was done she came out of the bathroom and laid down in bed.

Kat: I asked how you feel but I'm guessing not good

Destiny: I can't keep nothing down today, just one of those days

Kat: Is there anything I could do

Destiny: Get a time machine and take us to the future so I can have this baby already

I was about to say something else but she ran back to the bathroom. I left and returned with ginger ale but when I got there she was in bed sleeping. I just sat the cup down then the cute dog brought its leash to me. I decided to walk it and we ended up at the park. That's where I saw Cathy and another girl sitting down eating hotdogs. The dog got away from me and went over there and I followed behind.

Kat: Shouldn't you be hunting someone down

Cathy: Slow day, I'm taking a break

Kat: With another woman

Cathy: She's a coworker and happily married to a man

Girl: Not too mention I'm against that lifestyle

Kat: Just making sure, but who's dog is this

Cathy: Marcus, her name is Candy

We chatted a bit more then I left. I was just making sure my sister wasn't out cheating on a good woman. I see Destiny as a best friend and I don't want another one of my sister's hurting her feelings again. If I wasn't happily married I would have tried with Destiny too. Anyway I took the puppy home and I fed her then I heard moaning and groaning. I went to her room and I saw Destiny on her knees bent over holding her stomach. She looked at me and she was crying. I didn't know what to do so I called Cathy. When she wasn't answering I called her mom and she was here quickly.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone