Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(Teresa)

Although I'm not the girls sister I'm their only cousin and I feel like their sister. My mom got pregnant around the same time Cathy mom got pregnant. Catherine was the oldest but she's our half sister and she's resting in peace. Cathy is the oldest and I was born a month before her. After Cathy came Katherine who goes by Kat and then came Cassidy who's resting in peace as well and Kayla who we call Kay was the last. We always been very close since we were children. I get along best with Cathy. I guess because we're the oldest. My mom died at child birth and my dad left me on Cathy parents door step so I grew up with them. I never spoke to my dad and I don't know where he is and I don't care to look for him since he didn't try to be a father towards me. But I'm the cool laid back chick. It takes a lot to upset me and I'm very understanding. I work as a sells women in a car dealership. I make good money because a lot of the clients are rich business men. I'm surrounded by men at my job as well. I'm the only female that works there. When I first started it was hard because of all the flirting. But one day Autumn my wife came for lunch and I tongue her down in front of everyone. They didn't believe me when I told them I was a lesbian and married to a woman. But nobody bothered me again after I did that. But we all decided to follow Cathy to this town and leave Canada. She actually met Destiny mom on a online dating site but she won't tell anyone that. She also keeps her old gambling problem a secret. I was happy when she finally got it under control because she was getting in too deep. I actually finished paying off her debt when she packed up and left Canada. People were coming after her but Autumn and I took care of it and then we decided to leave as well along with Kat and Courtney. I was happy none of our problems followed us out of here.

**************************************

(Kay)

Peggy: Why do you stay with your sister, I thought you had your own place

Kay: I sold my home and moved out

Peggy: Why when we met you were on a date with your sister girlfriend

Kay: Your asking a lot of questions

Peggy: My last girlfriend was mysterious and I was down with it for a while until I found out she was married and her husband started harassing me not to mention she was in prison at some point, I learned a long time ago people in jail are no good

Kay: Not everyone in prison is bad

Peggy: How would you know, are you some kind of ex convict or something

I didn't say anything because we been dating for a few weeks and I was getting serious feelings for her. The room got quite and then she quickly gathered her things and walked out. She said she can't date criminals before leaving. She didn't even let me explain. I'm just sick and tired of people and falling in love. I took some of my anxiety medication to calm my nerves. After that I went to liquor store and bought several bottles of Hennessey before going back home. I just drunk until I felt extremely tired and then I went to bed.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone