Chapter 27

Chapter 27

(Kat)

Courtney: Stop crying and being dramatic, it's a cyst and the doctors got rid of it earlier

Kat: you don't have cancer

Courtney: No

I hugged her tight and showered her face with kisses. We been married for quite sometime now and till this day I'm head over heels in love with her. We still get along great and barely argue. We decided on no children because we enjoy our privacy and going and coming as we please. I do want to be a aunty though and I'm so glad Destiny is having a baby and marrying my sister. I can't wait to spoil that little girl. I made it clear to Destiny the baby is welcome at anytime just let me know. Teresa and Autumn don't want kids either so it's exciting at least Cathy and Kay do. I think I'm more excited for Destiny baby than Cathy or her. But I'm glad I left Canada and moved to the states. I left drama behind and I was happy it didn't follow me around. Cathy had a gambling problem and I was addicted to Escasty but it was never talked about with my family. I also used to be very selfish with my sister's. I also owed my dealer some money and I left without paying him. Cathy the only one that knows because she has ways of figuring out everything. It's hard keeping secrets from her. Courtney help me get sober without going to rehab and I'm glad she never left me. Cathy also explained if I didn't change my ways she would tell everyone and would keep me away from the family. I didn't want that so I got cleaned and change from my selfish ways. I learned it's not good to act like that because one day you will need the person your being selfish with. But I was happy to leave all that behind me and I'm grateful my dealer never came looking for me. I would say I'm closer with Teresa than anyone else. Despite the fact she's my cousin, I consider her a sister to me. I'm close with Kay as well. We all are. Cathy gets on my nerves often because she thinks she's our mother. But in the end she's always right and it's annoying. But I got settled down in my apartment and just as I was about to eat there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Kay jumped into my arms. I wasn't expecting that and we both fell over and we laughed.

Kat: Your really excited what's up

Kay: I married her, I knew it was quick and we weren't dating long but tonight as we were walking she was hit by a car and she's fine just a broken hand and we realized we didn't want to ever lose each other so we sealed the deal a few hours ago

Kat: Well congratulations and I'm very happy for you

We hugged for a bit then we got off the floor. I made her a plate and we sat down for a bit and just talked. After that she left because she wanted to tell the others. I was so glad she finally has someone that makes her genuinely happy.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone