Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Continue Destiny)

I stared at this happy couple as they walked into the resort. I just glared at them until one of my employees escorted them to the couple massage area. I didn't realize how mad I was until I broke the point of my pen and ink got all over the paper. It was only yesterday I found out I wasted eight years of my life. I saw my best friend staring at me and I told her take over. I quickly gathered my things and I ran to my car. I got inside and I broke down in tears. I cried for a hour straight in my car before pulling off and going home. When I arrived I saw Kay family there along with her girlfriend. I know they have a problem because I slapped her. I tried fixing myself up but I couldn't stop sobbing. I don't understand why all my lovers cheated and used me. I cried harder as I thought of the memories with Cassie, Fiona, Katy, and Kay. What did I do to get cheated on and used by everyone I dated. I didn't realize they were all still there until her girlfriend yelled for me to get out of the car. I got my purse and I stepped out and I just looked at everyone. I then made eye contact with her girlfriend and tears started pouring out of my eyes again.

Destiny: Your pretty and I hope you two make each other happy, I won't be a problem for you two I promise

Dasia: You better know your place and if you hit her like that again I will hurt you

Cathy: I think you should chill she been through enough

Teresa: Just don't hit Kay again and we won't be a problem

With that being said they walked off. Her girlfriend looked at me mean and Cathy looked concerned before getting in her car and pulling away. I went inside my home and I started putting all of Kay thing in boxes. I then stumbled upon a box of pictures of everyone from my old life. I started crying again and then I went to my kitchen and got a few bottles to drink. Before I knew it I was drunk. I heard keys go in my lock and only my best friend and mother have the key and Cathy knows I keep a spare in the plant for emergencies only. But Cathy, my mom and my best friend Ming walked in.

Mom: Sweetie we are concerned about you

Destiny: I'm okay

Ming: It's clear your not

Cathy: You need some rest

Destiny: NO WHAT I NEED TO DO IS JUST FUCKING DIE SO I COULD STOP BEING IN PAIN AND PEOPLE COULD STOP TREATING ME LIKE DIRT, I HATE EVERYTHING

I stumbled but I stood up and grabbed a empty bottle. I threw it at them but it missed. I then punched through my glass coffee table and I started crying again. I then started feeling dizzy. I just laid down on my floor and closed my eyes.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone