Chapter 26

Chapter 26

(Destiny)

I played with candy for a while and then she laid down on her little couch and fell asleep. She's a small dog and she's the cutest thing. After that I started doing some paperwork and made a few phone calls and I was happy my resorts were now bug and rodent free. Those bitches lucky I'm pregnant. I'm so sick of drama in my life so that's why I got rid of them. If we weren't on vacation, they would have brought that nonsense to my business and probably put innocent people lives in danger. I mean I was just sleeping and the dude tried to suffocate me. I don't need no one else drama in my life when I have my own bullshit to deal with. I guess my friendship with those girls are over. Hopefully this incident didn't affect my business too bad. But after getting some work done I just relaxed in bed and rubbed my belly. I'm getting big fast. I was also happy about Marcus being here but I hope his parents are found soon. I was happy he opened up to me about his sexuality and I told him to be himself and if someone has a problem they weren't his friends to begin with. I also explained there's no rush in coming out and sometimes things are better when nobody knows who your sleeping with. I know in the past I said I hated him and didn't care sort of but I was a teenager back then. As I got older I thought more about him and thought it wouldn't be fair to hate him just because I was raped by my father. I shouldn't hold anger and resentment towards him because he didn't ask to be here. I just never visited because I didn't want to intrude on his life and I thought he would hate me. But he calls me mom and that warms my heart. I really enjoy being a mother and I can't wait until my daughter is born. I already started buying things for her nursery. Anyway I was just sitting up in bed relaxing. Cathy returned to the room hours later and said Marcus was sleeping and we had us time. I have been feeling so much more horny and I wanted her. She started massaging my shoulders and it felt nice. She then cracked my neck and that felt amazing. She turned my head and did the other side. She's so amazing and I already feel like her wife. I decided to please her and I turned around and told her to relax. I gently kissed her and I used one hand to squeeze her breast and I put my other hand in her panties. I massage her clit gently and she softly moaned. After a little while of that she asked me how I wanted it. I told her hard and before I knew it she was using the strap fucking me hard. She lightly chocked me and I came. I told her fuck me until I couldn't feel my legs and that's exactly what she did.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone