30

(Y/n) forced her door open, stepping back sheepishly to reveal the darkly lit room. The class all felt their mouths open in horror as they slowly backed away. Even Mineta shuddered.

Bakugo, who was tired of the suspense, finally asked, "so... is that a uhh.. a dead body?"
It was a valid question, however (y/n) took great offence.

"NO! It's a body pillow!" She reached down and lifted up her prised possessions. "This, my friends, is Kaoru Hakaze!" She announced proudly, as she tossed him on the bed.

"We only just moved in... but..." Midoria begun,
"YOUR ROOM IS A COMPLETE MESS!" Iida helpfully finished. He was referring mostly to the several piles of clothes strewn around and the many wrappers.
"If you don't clean this place up, you could get rats or something!" Midoria stated as he picked up a crisp packet and chucked it into the bin, that had seen better days.

"Hey... (y/n)... uhh-" Kaminari was trying to speak, but he kept cutting himself off with giggles, "what- what is... that?!" He half keeled over wheezing as he pointed at (y/n)s... collection.

"The bee movie dvd special edition, all the Shrek movies on dvd, also special edition, and shark boy and lava girl, special edition." (Y/n) stroked the DVD's fondly, stating, "only the first one hundred got the special edition disks you know? I camped outside that store for three days so as to not lose my space..." The girl smiled fondly at the memories.

Todoroki bumped into the desk, having tripped over a pile of notebooks that had been filled with aimless doodles. (Y/n)s monitor flickered on, filling the room with a blue light.

"Eh? W-wait! NO! DONT-" (y/n) stuttered, attempting to throw her arms out over the screen. But it was too late.

"Snas x papaya... smut?!" The classes faces morphed into one's of horror.
"NOOOOO, STOOOOP!" The (h/c)ette cried out, covering her face in embarrassment. "Pllleaseeee! You don't wanna see anymore!"

The class took her word for it, and slowly backed out. "Well uhh, I s-suppose its time to vote..!" Momo attempted to regain the chirpiness in her voice, but the disturbed look on her face gave the fragile facade away.

When all the votes were collected, it came as no surprise the (y/n) that she did not win. However, she was slightly surprised that Sato won. "Huh." She practically slid over to Todoroki. "I voted for you, my dude. Even though I'm disappointed.. well, it was nice!" She gave a thumbs up, grinning.

Todoroki turned his head slightly, scratching his neck. "It's just how I like it. Hey what's shark boy and la... she's gone." He surveyed the energetic girl as she bounced from person to person, taking great joy in harassing them.

"Well guys 🙎‍♂️ that's that, 🤩 I'm gonna go 🏃‍♂️ hit the hay 🛌, see ya 👋 tomorrow ☀️, love ya all 😘"
The eccentric girl attempted to leave, followed by booing from the crowd. "IM HERE ALL WEEK!"

Kaminari stood, staring at the floor in her wake. "But... HOW, does she do that?!" He turned to his classmates, and they gave a similar reaction to him.

Ahhhh short chapter, I'm sorry for not updating for ages, I forgot what happened in the show so I'm gonna have to do some research, but I ran out of inspiration. I'll pick back up soon tho!