27

(Y/n) sat on the end of her bed, the light of her phone illuminating her face. She had no idea how late it was, her curtains drawn and the light off. All she knew was the the faint hall light that shone through the crack of her door was gone, meaning that her mother was asleep.

She scrolled through article upon article about all might, talking about how they no longer had a symbol of peace. The (h/c) girl scoffed as she tossed her phone down, grumbling to herself, "what do they mean, no longer a symbol of peace? Just because he isn't buff anymore doesn't mean that he isn't still a symbol! I mean, ok, he cant fight crime anymore... but still! You see all might, you think peace!"

'Says the person who was gonna slap the shit out of him.'
"Eh?!" The girl flew to her feet, spinning around as she attempted to locate the source of the strange voice. "Wh-who're you?! No- never mind that! Where are you?! The girl pressed her hand against the wall, feeling for the light switch. She fumbled with it for a second before light flooded the small room. Nothing.

"What... the... fuuuuuuck?" (Y/n) whispered to herself as she backed into a corner, half convinced she was going insane.
'Well done, ya spaztic. I'm not in the room, I'm in your head! Aka, I'm here forever, ufufufuu!'
The girl cursed, this had to be some sort of prank!
"Well... fine then, what are you?!"
'Do I look like I know?' The voice cackled.
"Well, I can't exactly SEE YOU!" (Y/n) found herself shouting as she spun around, feeling angry that she couldn't find a body for the voice. 'I guess... I mean, there is always someone you could ask... fufufufu...'
"Ok, can you  stop that? Your laugh is really annoying."

(Y/n) stood, rubbing her hands together and shrinking further into her coat. She huffed, watching her breath steam up and float away from her. She was standing under a street light, looking somewhat like she was selling drugs. But still, it was worth it! 'Heh, y'know, you could get really high with some dude and totally fuck-' yep, it was definitely worth it.

"Hey! Kid!" A familiar figure ran up to her, embracing her quickly and drawing away. "You said you needed help with something..?"
"Yeah, I actually do. Uhh, I have a problem.."
'Ewwww, who's that guy?! He looks old enough to be your dad!'

Standing before (y/n) was Haruyashi, aka mister illogical, aka the person her mother had told her to stay away from just hours before. But, he just so happened to be the only person who could fix her little err... problem. And so, here she was.

"Wassssssaapp, my absolute thot." She greeted, shooting finger guns and attempting to not feel awkward.
"Hi, kid! What's going on? What's so urgent that you need to see me right now?"
"Well, Aha, it's a uhh, funny story... y'see, this thing... kinda started happening and well... it won't stop." The (h/c)ette smiled as if that explanation would solve anything.
"Uhh, context?" Haruyashi asked, raising one eyebrow quizzically.
"Ok Uhh, voice, in head, doing its regular voicy stuff." She clapped after her sentence, as if she thought she had achieved something.

Haruyashi frowned to himself, was it possible that the battle had scared her that bad? Had she really just gone insane? Or was it something to do with her quirk that she couldn't really control yet? Either way, he needed to know more.
"Ok, anything that might have caused it? Any situations where you maybe tried to use your quirk without real control?"
(Y/n)s (e/c) eyes lit up as she slammed her fist down on her open palm. "Yes! That is what happened! It all makes sense now... not really. Explain?" She deflated.

"Well... as you know, your quirk can do a lot of things. Most of which you're not even aware of. Soooo, let's say you accidentally activated one of these powers..." he trailed off, rubbing his chin quizzically.
"Ooohhhh, Ok, Ok! I have an idea!" She cried out, "so, when the weird bald dude was all like, 'bleeeuhhh, give me your quirk!'"
'Pfft! What kind of impression was that?! Bwahahah!'
"Shut up. Anyways! I was all like, NEIN! And my quirk was all like Yeet! And then it healed! But what if healing wasn't the only thing it did?!" The girl looked up in triumph.

"Yeah, yeah! That may just be it! But... even so... well, maybe if you just tried to do the same thing to the voice?" He stopped, "actually, maybe that isn't such a good ide-" he was cut off by a yell.

"(Y/n)(l/n)! GET HERE RIGHT NOW!" It was (m/n), her hair in a messy half bun. She looked distraught and panicky as she approached her daughter, shooting a venomous glare at the young girl's idol.
"Eh.. (m/n)! Long time no-"
"How dare you... HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?!" (M/n) screeched, grabbing (y/n) by the wrist and dragging her away, still glowering at the male.

"Ah! Mum! Don't be so rough!" (Y/n) attempted to escape from her mothers grasp.
"You... you..!" (M/n) looked at a loss for words. Her daughter shred away as if scared of her shouting, but she kept her voice at an even level. "No note... nothing. Do you have any idea how scared I was?! After everything that happened... and I find you were talking to him! After I just warned you not to!" They we're approaching the house now. "Does my opinion really mean so little to you?"
(M/n) was refusing to meet (y/n)s eye. Her hair hung over her face as she shook with rage, biting back the tears. "It's ok. You'll be moving out soon enough and then you won't have to deal with me."

(Y/n) was sitting in her room, face hollow as her mothers harsh words bit at her heart. She felt tears rolling down her cheeks as she gripped onto the hem of her top, pulling at a loose thread.
'Oof! Well, that was certainly some-'
"Can you shut up... FOR ONE MINUTE?!" The (h/c) head snapped, finally loosing her cool. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU JUST STAYED OUT OF MY LIFE-" The girl was cut off by a lump in her throat. "Whatever... I'm getting rid of you now anyway."

'Eh? E- EHHHHH?! w-wait a second! Are you sure that's a good idea?!'
The girl stood up, readying herself to use her quirk.
'You have no idea what you're doing! I-I-! You might die!'
The (h/c)ette paused, "what do you mean?"
'Well I mean, you're gonna try to.. what? Divide us by zero! We could both literally stop existing!'
(Y/n) stopped, letting all of the tension out of her body as she slowly reached for her phone.

To: fuckface
From:snasthelilbitch
Hey... Hitoshi. If I die, just know
It's cus of the  lil bitch in my head.
Delivered

'Wait... you're seriously gonna do this?!'
"Yep."
The (h/c)ette, stood back up and clenched her fists, picturing some sort of rope inside her head, wrapping around everything and bonding it all together. And then it was done.
"Are... are you there?" She asked tentatively... nothing. It was finally over. And with that, all the trauma caught up with her and she fell face first in the bed, forgetting about the text she sent Hitoshi.

OOF OOF OFF! ok, first off, that voice in the head? I fucking kin!
Also, I hate myself, I mean, why couldn't I just like.. I don't know, do something light hearted and fun? But noooooo.
Hopefully we've gotten past the angst for the most part so now I can start focusing on comedy!
Ta ta