28

To:snasthelilbitch
From:fuckface
Wat?
Hey wtf
I'm serious
What
Answer me
Fuck
I'm coming over
(Y/n) was deep in a pleasant sleep, having banished her problems. The blankets strewn around her made for a nice cocoon. This heaven could only last so long however, as two hands gripped her shoulders and practically flung her onto the floor.
"Eh?" She murdered as she slowly lifted her head from the floor, rubbing her bleary eyes eyes until her vision was clear.
"Oh, Hitoshi. Why'd you do tha-" She was cut off by the taller boy embracing her roughly in a hug.
"You... wtf, (y/n)" he managed a hollow laugh, "you can't just text those things and give no context..!" He was of course, referring to the message sent last night. The message outlining how she might die.

"Hnn? Oh, that. Oops." She giggled and playfully pushed Hitoshi off of her. "Since when were you so touchy-feely?" She hopped to her feet, stretching as the events of last night came back to her.
There was a strong part of her that wanted to apologise to her mother, but an even stronger part of her who believed that she wasn't in the wrong! I mean, you can't just say that and expect your daughter to take it laying down!

And so, with the help of Hitoshi she packed up and got ready to move.
Time skip because I'm a lazy fuck face
Be prepared for to fuck up the order of events here

(Y/n) rubbed her arms, puffing out her cheeks. She was lingering at the back of the group, thin jumper pulled tightly around her body.
"(L/n)-chan! Y-you're Ok?!" It was Midoria, alongside about half of the class. Cough cough harem
"We were so worried about you-" Kaminari cut himself off as he received a withering glare from Bakugo.

The fussed over her, being their usual protective selves. Midoria cried... a lot. Kaminari kept trying to fuss. But... well, poor guy, he never stood a chance, what with Bakugo and Todoroki watching from the shadows.

"W-WAIT A SECOND!" (Y/n) cried out, screwing up her face attempting to heard above the noise of her classmates, "I'm ANGY at you guys!" She crossed her arms and pouted. "I mean, cmon, I go missing and you just GO ON A FUCKING CAMP? WELL YA KNOW WHAT? THATS WHAT YOU ALL ARE! CAMP!" She snapped, going on a rant about how sad she was.

"I mean, it isn't like I care or anything! I just..."
"We got told you were just ill... your mum called in..." Mina trailed off, guilt clear in her voice. "It wasn't even that fun without you..!"

"Well, that's all dandy and all... but!" (Y/n) paused for the dramatic effect, "YOU!" She flung a finger at Midoria, "you should've known!" He shuffled nervously, looking at the floor in guilt.
"Well... there was this note... a-and... it said you had gone somewhere... and I didn't wanna intrude.." (y/n) would've gotten angry, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. The guilt was so clear in his voice.

"Oof, Uhh, Hey, it's ok." She smiled and rubbed the back of her neck. "It isn't like I was actually mad after all, I was just doing it for the aesthetic."
"Hey... how the fuck did you just do that?" Kaminari spoke up, his mouth slightly agape.
"Hnn? Do what?" The (h/c) girl spun around, leaning down slightly despite the fact that he was taller than her."
"You... made your voice italic..!" He stuttered in his disbelief.

Aizawa coughed, getting everyone's attention. "I an just as..." he paused, searching for the right word, "delighted as the rest of you that (l/n) and Bakugo are back safely... but, I have some not so good news..." the class went deadly quiet, awaiting his next statement, "if the rescue mission had not gone successfully... everyone who knew of the attempt to rescue the two would be expelled."

The simple statement hit like a punch in the stomach.
"Wha-" Midoria began, only to be cut off by Aizawa.
"None of you have your provisional license, meaning that you are still not allowed to fight without an adults permission."

The lecture continued on this note a while longer before everyone was allowed into their dorms.
"Maaan, what a way to dampen the mood..." Kirishima sighed, flopping face first on the couch. (Y/n) however, didn't feel like talking to anyone, her limbs felt heavy as she lugged them up the stairs to her room.

She glanced out of her window, pausing slightly at the sight of some of her friends talking. But Alas, she had more important business to take care of. She she drew the curtain and allowed the ghostly light to fill the room.

"This is what I need..." she whispered as she stared in awe at the image before her.

Ufufufufu, what's this? It took me forever to update? My bad...
Sorry, but currently my life is being dominated by ensemble stars and it's horrific gacha.
Never heard of it? Yea, that's what I thought.
Well, I'm on the fence about going down a more sinister or comedic path... I might just do both?
Sorry this one was so short!
Ta ta~