29

(Y/n) laughed, all the crevices of her face lit up by an eerie blue light. "Yeeees, perfect—" a knock at the door interrupted her handiwork.

"(L/n)-channn? Are you in there??" A friendly voice spoke out.
"Ehh?? Momo?" The girl stood up and swung open the door, squinting as the bright hall light met her eyes, practically blinding her as she had seen nothing but her screen for god knows how long. She scratched her head, yanking up the baggy tank top that had fallen down her shoulder.
"Everyone want to do a group building activity, come downstairs~?" Momo bubbled, pushing the small girls door open with slight force.

"W-waaaait!" (Y/n) cried out in panic, quickly closing the door so only a crack remained. "Ok, fine. Just let me get my slippers." She grumbled, closing the door and turning back to her room. She trudged forwards, leaning down, her hair falling around her face as she searched under her bed, pulling out her fluffy white slippers. She slipped them on unceremoniously and stumbled towards the door, yanking up Her drawstring trousers.

"Okay Momo..."She grumbled, rubbing her eyes. Momo happily took her hand and pulled her downstairs.

(Y/n) plopped on the sofa, ignoring the startled cry from Kaminari as she sat on him.
"UHH- WH- UHH- (Y-y/n).. what are you doing?!" The girl just grunted in response as she forcefully pushed in between him and Bakugo, squashing them all.

"Hey! Wh- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" He yelled, leaning back attempting to hide his flushed cheeks. (Y/n) turned to him with a completely dead-pan face,
"Sitting." The cold demeanour she had maintained so well broke down as she fell into fits of laughter at the slightly surprised blond.

~~time skip bc I can't be bothered to do that kinda exposition ok??~~

"A... room tour? A- A ROOM TOUR?!" The (h/c)ette felt her jaw drop as she thought of all the... secrets her room held. "No way. No way. No way." She cried in panic, whining as Kaminari patted her head and laughed.

"What are you hiding in your room that don't want us to see?" He asked the question in a joking way, but the dead serious answer (y/n) gave scared everyone a tiny bit.
"You don't want to know." She looked up, eyes wide and bags clear. "You don't want to know."

Kaminari stifled a small scream, backing away slightly. The Bakasquad patted him on the back whilst cackling at his suffering.

"Uhh- well, anyway!" Momo announced, "we should have a voting system to decide whose room is the best!" There was a collective sound of half hearted agreement from 1a.

"You lot collectively sound like you just learnt that Santa isn't real. What a bunch of twerps, I always knew! Because one time I set up a bear trap and-"

"MOVING ON!!" Izuku interrupted, not allowing (y/n) to unveil the various crimes she had committed in her youth, much to her disappointment. "Should we uhh, begin?" He asked, his voice now much more sheepish and uncertain.

Ok time for me to do all the rooms I can remember *sweats nervously* BOYS FIRST!

The crowd gathered outside of Todorokis door, all eager to see inside, but all to polite (and slightly afraid) to open the door. That was until this fuckface casted aside all common curtesy and pushed past the crowd.

"Make was cowards, the god of the new world is coming through!" (Y/n) announced, raising her head as she pushed trough.
"God? You look more like a gremlin." Bakugo grumbled, pushing you to the side as you walked past him.

"Owee, I am mortally wounded." (Y/n) deadpanned, face completely devoid of any emotion. "Oh please, avenge meeee" she grabbed onto Kirishimas arm, as he happened to be closest.
"Ehh? (Y/n)?! Do you have bipolar or something?! Your character is all over the place!!"

(Y/n) dropped the act and pulled open the door to the half and half boys room. She surveyed and traditional Japanese furniture, only half interested.
"I don't know what I expected but I'm disappointed at the lack of shark boy and lava girl."

She left that remark to hang as she left the room. Todoroki stared in confusion, before pulling out a notepad and scribbling down, 'shark boy and lava girl??'.

"Kodas room... a rarity, never seen before by the human eye! But what wonders will it hold-"
"Why do you constantly feel like like you're doing a one woman comedy show?" Uraraka cut her off.
"I-I- SHUT UP OK?!" (Y/n) cried out in mock distress.

The door was opened and (y/n) once again made a quick judgement.
"Rabbit, cute, nice." She gave a thumbs up and left. The class collectively sweat dropped at her behaviour that resembled a three year old.

Satos room. (Y/n) didn't have much to say about it besides from the sweet aroma wafting from the door. "Why, do we always take so long to open the door?!" The (h/c)ette finally pronounced as she pushed open the door.

She was met with one of the sweetest looking cakes she had ever seen. "I'm going to die if this keeps up..." she wiped a single tear from her eye as she reached forwards, caressing the cake gently.
"We should... call a mental hospital or something.. hah" Kaminari laughed, wondering how he ended up falling for such a strange girl.

The class completely bypassed Minetas room, not wanting to see whatever mini sex dungeon he'd set up, instead landing if Izukus room.
"Well, this is it. Time to see if our cinnamon roll really is so innocent." (Y/n) announced, earning nods from girls and boys alike.

"Eh? Cinnamon roll? What?" Izuku asked, gaining no answer. (Y/n) slowly opened the door, squinting as she glanced in.
"Eh?" She stood in disbelief. "Wait... THIS IS EVEN MORE THAN I IMAGINED!" She half screamed as she ran in, scanning every shelf.

"Wow, wow, wow, wow, wo-"
"Ok! We get it! Wow! What's so great about this nerds room anyway?" Bakugo snapped, only slightly jealous of the attention his rival was getting.

"You don't understand!" The (h/c) head girl cried out, "this is what all otaku dream of! He's done it, he's reached perfection!" She spun around, hands hovering above all of the merchandise.

Girl time, get prepared for my even worse memory!

(Y/n) pushed the door to Momos room clean open without hesitation. That was a mistake.
"Eh?" The door jammed halfway through, wedged against... "Momo, is that a bed... or a fort?" (Y/n) slowly turned her head in disbelief.

"Ah, well you see, it turns out my bed was a bit too big.." she giggled awkwardly.
"Oh, how the rich live!" (Y/n) fell to the ground alongside Kaminari as the cried, attempting to comfort each other and their peasant way of life.

Uraraka smiled and suggested, "if you want to see something a bit less extravagant... why don't we move to my room?"

The class all shuffled in, to find a modest yet personalised room.
"Everything in here seems to glow..." (y/n) whispered in awe. "So this is how the non-depressed live.." she cursed under her breath at this new way of life.

(Y/n) was feeling more confident as she walked into Jiros room. She surveyed the wide range of musical instruments in awe. "Wow, Jiro! Your hobby is so productive.. and mine..."

"GARFUNKLE, YOU BROKE THE TOILET BRUSH AGAIN! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!"
"NO JON! ANYTHING BUT THAT!"
"IN YOU GO!!"

The girl shuddered as she thought of her own creation. Kaminari tripped over one of the many various saxophones littered on the floor. (Y/n) leaned very close, so her lips were almost touching his ear, and whispered, "you like jazz?"

It was finally time... for the big reveal. (Y/n) stood anxiously outside if her door, as the crowd gathered. "Now, this room should have a mature content filter on it..." she warned, "so, uhh, let's just say it's not for the feint of heart."

"Just open the door already, fuck face!" Bakugo snapped from the crowd.
"Ok..." The girl slowly pushed against the pile of clothes on the other side. Revealing...

Everyone's faces morphed into ones of horror as they saw... it.

To be continued

I'm a bitch, it isn't even that big, I'm just lazy, good luck next time
Ta ta