Chapter 26 (yes we're starting here)

(Y/n) felt strange. I mean, it was unavoidable given what had happened mere moments before. Or... was it moments? She couldn't remember. She didn't feel right. She was aware of noise around her. A lot of it. She was aware of warmth, warmth from another person. Warmth from a Bakuho. But... something felt wrong! Something... anything... she assumed she was delirious from pain. That HAD to be it. Because nothing was wrong! Right..? But something... something from deep within was screaming at her. It wasn't the world that was different. It was her.

The (h/c) girl awoke with a start. She jumped up despite herself, nerves frayed and adrenaline still rushing through her body. She collapsed to the floor the second she applied pressure to her wounded leg. "aww fucking shit nuggets you son of a bitch!" She swore, taking in the scene before her. There was a huge crowd all staring up at a screen. And on that screen.. "Nani the fuuUCK?!" She screamed, because that wasn't all might! That was all lank! But... it had to be all might! Because what other spacker would wear that outfit?! She felt a hand on her shoulder. She glanced up to see...
"B-bakugoooooooo!" She cried out, grabbing his hand and leaning on his shoulder, shooting half hearted finger guns at him, attempting to lighten the mood. "Will someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" She half joked. The crowd was cheering but the atmosphere was solemn.
"All might... poofed.." Bakugo said lamely, gesturing with his hand to attempt to demonstrate. The girl just blinked at him in obvious confusion. She noticed his gaze lingering on the crowd, eyes narrowed slightly. She begun to turn her head, eager to investigate what made the explosive male look so stern and serious. As her head turned however, a hand was placed on her cheek swivelling her head around.
"Eh..? EHHHH?!" She cried out as she pushed Bakugos hand away from her cheek, attempting to hide her blush. 'Wtf?? I never have problems with contact before! Eh? W-w-w-wait just one didddili darn second! Don't tell me! Do I.... like Bakugo?! No way! No way hosé!' She mentally slapped herself, denying her feelings yet again. She was so lost in her head that she didn't even notice Todoroki walking towards her.
"(L/n)-chan! What are you doing here? Are you okay?" He fussed over her like a worried parent, patting her down in his clear concern.
"Eh? O-oh! I'm fine! Ehe- shit!" She snapped out of her inner monologue to reach down to her leg, cursing under her breath as she wiped a non-existent tear from her eye. "Hibiji jibidy leg please healigy!" She cried out as she waved her hands at her leg in a poor attempt at magic. When nothing happened she nervously laugh, "Eh, it was worth a try! Umm... Todooooo," She drawled, earning a scarlet blush from the male in question as he panicked over the affectionate Nick name, "why are you wearing that?" She gestured towards his strange getup, suppressing a sicker.

Time skip brought to you by lazy author

The small girl rushed forwards to envelop her mother in a much needed hug. It was a couple of days later and they'd been given all of the recuperation needed. (Y/n)s leg was fully healed and her mother had mostly recovered. All that was left were the mental scars that the doctors said would most likely last much longer. (M/n) wrapped her arms around the girl, caressing her head, fighting back tears as she inwardly admired how brave her little girl had been. (Y/n) wanted to crack a joke to lighten the solemn mood, but her throat was so choked up with emotion she couldn't bring herself to make any noise in fear in breaking down. She had arrived at her home to be met with her mother, after exchanging rushed hellos they had embraced and were yet to let go. They were currently on the five minutes mark. They finally drew apart, ready to talk and bond for hours on end, when... a car drew up and ruined their reunion. The (h/c)ettet found herself walking towards said vehicle, ready to give whoever was in it a good slapping for interrupting her heartfelt reunion! The car door swung open to revel... Aizawa and all might. Ok, so maybe she wouldn't give them a slapping... they were pro hero's! Scary pro hero's who would break her skull with a flick! She surveyed all might. Ok, so maybe he wouldn't break her skull. But you can't just beat up the symbol of peace! Er- former symbol of peace! It was disrespectful! And he was still scary! In fact, he could probably still break her skull with a flick! 'Pfft, pussy' 'Eh?' The girl blinked. What was that? It felt as though some sort of foreign voice had invaded her head, planting thoughts that weren't her own in there. She didn't have time to ponder however, as her two teachers approached.
"Can we come in? We need to have a talk with you and your mother." Depression said, sounding just as sleep deprived as ever. Before the girl could even open her mouth, her mother responded.
"Of course, come on in." She flashed a smile and held open the door for the three of them. They all sat down, the two teachers on one couch and the girls on another, facing opposite to each other.
"Would you like some tea?" (Y/n)s mother asked, as good natured as ever.
"No, it's ok. This won't take long." All might waved his skeletal hand and smiled. "We've been coming around to all students houses to talk about a new system we'll be putting in place actually..."
"We're introducing a forming system. How do you feel about that?" Aizawa cut in.
'Eh? Wait a second! How boring is that?! What about all the drama?! The guys sneaking in after dark! Having to hide the noise and the moa-' the girl felt a crimson blush rising on her features as she desperately tried to block off the thoughts that weren't hers. 'Whatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuck?!' She screamed inwardly, fumbling with her hands as she attempted to block out the far too graphic and perverted images from entering her mind. Why was this happening to her?! This wasn't her doing at all! She didn't even know you could do that with a rope-! She was snapped out of her horrific thoughts by a hand on her shoulder. "Eh?" She questioned out loud, as she turned towards her mothers concerned expression.
"Honey.. are you ok?" The girl glanced at her teachers to see similar troubled looks on their faces.
"Ehh? Did I space out that hard? I'm fine, just dandy. I'm absolutely gucci." She comforted her mother, attempting to throw in her regular strange humour. They didn't seem totally convinced.
"Darling.. was it the battle?" Her mothers words were tentative and gently, as though the (h/c) girl was a land mine.
"Mum, honest to all things unholy, I am lit. I was just thinking about what plot-twist I should add to my minecraft roleplay." The girl laughed to herself, as she mocking rubbed her chin. "Yes, I wonder."
"Minecraft... roleplay?" Her mother questioned, seeming less concerned and more confused.
"Mmhmm, mister illogical taught me how to transport people into the game, so I wanna try it with some more people. Hmm... I wonder." A mischievous twinkle surfaces in her eyes as she pondered. "Should I trap Bakaho and Hitoshi and make them fight to the death!" The girl was completely oblivious to a shift in attitude in the room, not noticing the dark aura emanating from her mother. The hero's however, picked up on it instantly and decided it was best to take their leave.
"Well, if it's ok with you then (l/n) will be moving into the dorms in a matter of days." Aizawa spoke as he got up, bowing slightly in thanks to (m/n). The teachers skiddadled as quickly as possible, not wanting to be part of the conversation that followed their departure.
"Hmm? They left quickly- everything ok, mum?" The (h/c)ette, having only just noticed her mothers mood questioned. Her mother, instead of answering the question asked on of her own.
"Do you... admire mister illogical?" She said his name with a venom, showing clearly her distaste.
(Y/n), however, was a stupid bimbo who couldn't pick up on anything, so she replied in earnest.
"Yeah! He's so cool! I meant, he has my fu- fricked up sense of humour! And he's super powerful and cool! I aspire to be just like him!" The girl was glowing.
"Well... don't. He isn't who you think he is." (M/n) spoke, her words cold.
"Eh..?" (Y/n) asked in surprise. But (m/n) stood up and walked towards the kitchen, replying,
"Since today will be your last prober meal, I better make it the best you've ever tasted." She smiled and walked away.
"W-wait... does that mean... I can't make my roleplay?!" He girl cried out, getting her priorities straight.

Oof oof Oof! Hewwo! It's me! New author-chan!
This is so lit! I'm hyped as shit!
I have so many ideas!
I hope I can live up to the legacy the original author set!
Sorry if this chapter seemed a bit rushed, I didn't quite know where to go with it.
Butt, now that I've gotten into it hopefully in the future they'll be a lot better!
Get ready for a i d s!!!
Thank you for reading!
Ta ta