Chapter 46

Verklempt (adj.)
Completely overcome with emotion.

( Continuation... )

Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Jimin automatically closes his eyes when he heard some of the staff said, he needs to get ready and he'll be performing on the stage in 2 minutes.

He put his right hand on his chest to calm his pounding heart and allowed his breathing to relaxed. Upon, remembering the encouraging words that Lisa told him earlier, it made him somehow believe in his self.

Jimin mumbled a small prayer before shaking his trembling hands. He encouraged himself for the umpteenth time before one of the staff approached.

"It's showtime."
That's the cue when one of the stage lift started descending to the main stage and white smoke erupted the whole area.

Jimin was never a coward nor easily frightened but seeing the sea of crowds made his knees slightly trembled but a certain woman flashed into his mind and that's where he smiled whole heartedly as the background music of a dark themed violin and piano filled his ears.

"Naege Malhae..."

リサ

Chaerin didn't know how it feels to lose someone she loves, she doesn't know how hard it is, she doesn't have the slightest idea how the pain feels unbearable to get through, but seeing her half sister now is more than enough to make her feel what agony is. Her eyes can't even stay open at the moment, she just wanted to runaway and avoid the sight in front of her.

But Chaerin, couldn't just leave her sister alone here. She weakly step forward, forcing herself to approach her grieving sister.

Lisa's knees failed to stand still. All of the strength that she gathered just to see Jennie earlier, had vanished into thin air. Lisa's cries echoed to the empty hall way as her shaking hands covered her face, how can this be so painful? Death is even easier to deal than this torment that they put her through.

"Why did you leave me, Jennie?"

"You promise."

"You promise, you wouldn't leave."

She sobbed her heart out, the brunette didn't even care if some of the people passing through will look at her in pity. She doesn't care, she fucking lost Jennie. She fucking lost the meaning of her life.