Four: The Good Boy and Calculus

Oh Zed, why are you so hot on that picture? :D
(Dedicated to @Ariana7871451 Thank you for adding this story to you RL. ^__^)

*ZED*

Alex sure has some tricks on her sleeves. Now I'm beginning to feel like a lackey. Damn, if I'm more careful that night I would've not gotten into this situation.

Maybe I'm still out there, cutting classes, hitting on babes and partying to death. But no can do, I got the opposite. And the hardest about this idea of hers? Attending class from start to finish.

NIGHTMAAAARE!

The weekend's over and she told me to start this week with it. Being a good boy for once in my life, obeying rules and setting aside my own.

Helping old people cross the road, helping a kid rescue a cat stuck on a tree or make a crying girl laugh. You choose.

I wiped my wet hair as I sat on my bed, just wearing boxer shorts while scanning my phone messages.

I don't know but I'm kind of excited to see you today.

Alex texted.

Whatever, Alex.

I replied and threw my phone on a pillow. Rubbing my hands together before I stood up.

Here I am, walking in front of a mirror after wearing my pants. Closing every button of my inner polo, securing my ties and wearing the coat properly to school. I combed my hair evenly until it turned flat, until it looked like it's been licked by a cow. Ugh, I think I'm going to choke with this tie.

"Let's do this." I cheered myself up, ready to face the world with this shitty look.

Just for a while Zed, soon you'll be back on track.

*****

Eleven o'clock sharp.

I hurriedly rushed out the room when the bell rang, I got to get Philip. It sucked we didn't share the same classes this term. This issue is making me tensed; I still cannot guarantee Alex will hold my secret for a long time.

We've got to come up with something to counter her plan.

"Foster? Is that you? Sorry to say, but, uhhhh... You look like... Like a dweeb man!" My best friend Philip teased, as soon as he saw me leaning by his classroom door.

I gave him a raised brow and hung my arm over his shoulder, wrapping it around his neck and acted like choking him.

"No, seriously Zed, you look so different." He continued, freeing himself from me.

"A dweeb?"

"Yes, a dweeb." He said.

I playfully clenched my fists. "A dweeb huh?" But I'm not going to punch him of course, just a sign of threat.

"Hey, hey! Calm down okay? I'm not finished yet. You look like a dweeb, yes, but the hot one." He praised, pointing his finger at me.

I beamed at him as he put on his cap, punching my arm while hanging a strap of his backpack on his right shoulder. We walked our way to the cafeteria and swam in the crowd. That's odd though, only some notices me.

Am I that different? I just changed the way I look not went on a surgical process.

Philip kept on squeezing me for some of the reasons behind this sudden transformation, but I insisted not to.

He may laugh at me for being such a dog to a high class bitch. Pardon the language.

I will talk to him about it when we're away from Alex's radar. Because as you can see she's everywhere, her minions' eyes and ears were as sharp as my razor.