Two: Busted by K.A.R.M.A.

If you want to picture Lilly in your head, she's on the media :D (And yeah, I know the song's kinda funny but it suits this chapter well!)

*ZED*

I'm waiting outside the cinema for Lilly. Why's that blonde girl taking so long? She said she'll be here any minute now, but an hour passed, she hasn't showed yet.

I unwrapped a gum and waited longer, leaning on my bike on a nice leather jacket for this chilly evening. A little body heat is the best thing to have on nights like this.

"Hi, sorry I took so long." I cocked my head back, fully swallowing in the gum I'm chewing and coughed, seeing Lilly with the hottest clothes I have ever seen made me choke.

Oh I hope nothing bad will happen in my stomach.

I think she's doing this on purpose. Who can blink with a girl wearing tight shirt, low line collar, cleaves saying hello Zed, and skinny jeans with a pair of heeled boots. She definitely is getting laid tonight.

Yes, keep thinking what you're thinking. I'm a pervert.

I smirked at her and approached slowly, shooting another gum on my mouth and outstretched my arms. She twirled to show herself.

"Good evening milady." I said, pretending to be like a gentleman way back history and bowed.

She chuckled and I reached for her hand, leered at her and stood up straight. I gestured my hand to the entrance's direction to cue her to go in. Letting her walk ahead of me to check her out more. I made a bubble one last time and spat the gum away before walking in the cinema premises.

I bought two tickets for How to Train Your Dragon 2 and completely set aside 22 Jump Street after I accepted my defeat on I and Lilly's discussion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying How to Train Your... Whatever is bad. I mean, yeah it's good, cute. But... Okay, I'll shut up. I don't want you girls slicing me into bits. I know you're into animations, Disney and stuffs like that.

Yup, as I said, I'll shut up.

So, here we are with Lilly's face lit up to excitement while mine's left blank. I really wanted to watch 22 Jump Street.

We watched, as expected I munched popcorn all through the movie. Until my jaws went numb. Slouching on the seat with my feet on the top rail of someone in front. Truly uninterested with our date.

"Excuse me sir, could you possibly put down your feet? It's against the rules." An attendant pointed a flashlight on my face.

"Okay." I raised my hand shoulder high. "Now turn off that damn light." I ordered.

He complied, giving thanks and apologies at the same time. This is the most fucked up day of my life! First, the boring class. Second, the crying lady. And now, this couple-like date.

*****

"Wow! Isn't the movie cool?" She squealed immediately after the show's over.

We walked out with my hands inside my pocket and her arms locked around my arm.

"Yeah." I bluntly said. "So, want to have some drinks?"

She faced me with an eager nod and my face elated for some reason. This is going to be fun! This is all I've been waiting for!

I hastily get my ride from the parking lot and returned to pick up Lilly, I bit my lips before taking off my eyes from her. My eyes were sore in a good way every time I looked at her. She responded with a flirty smile.